Minecraft 1.3 server update news and status

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if someone notified you guys about that already but i'm having some issues with anticheat. It basicly stops me from eating, when i eat something i get the anticheat message and then the food is gone and hungerbar goes down...

xXPhasemanXx said:
SHOTGUNsniper said:
xXPhasemanXx said:
I would like to make sure that my griefable buildings and nether wart farm is safe before the 10 day mod roll back limit is up in case there has been a grief attack on me.

Wait, what.
Are you saing we only keep logs for 10 days now?
No mods just can't roll back more then ten days. Unless its just me who can't do that :sweat: But I was able to get on through in browser client. I just wish my regular one would work.

Mods have had the "ignore restrictions" permission string for a week now and the restriction was 14 days before.

If you're using Spout, don't. There are no working builds for 1.3 yet. Spout is nice but it always takes ages for them to update their stuff. If not, delete your minecraft directory after you save any screenshots and redownload the exe.

Nechoya said:
Not sure if someone notified you guys about that already but i'm having some issues with anticheat. It basicly stops me from eating, when i eat something i get the anticheat message and then the food is gone and hungerbar goes down...

I'll update to the new dev build of it. It looks like his "recommended" version is buggier than the newest dev build right now.

So i can get on this on my laptop. So its a whole thing wrong with my desktop. I refuse to play on my laptop though because from -99 fps. Although now I can just copy and paste my .minecraft into my desktop. Since it wouldn't work even after I reinstalled. Wish me luck! Btw I am not using spout. I stopped using it a few days after I started.

whenever I warp i get there instantly. Then after four seconds it warps me again. I can't really do anything during those four seconds either. Nothing serious but gets annoying.

Same for me, i warped without waiting for warm up and then started running, the message said the warm up cancelled but i was already there :F

1.3.2 is out guys and it seems to fix a lot of bugs for people (Out of memory for me). I have to say when I saw my lab again with my custom TP I started to cry. I do not care if I have to wait another day to get Reis minimap and advanced hud. This is so worth it.

Edit: T_T Spoke to soon still get Out of memory.

ZergZergling said:
1.3.2 is out guys and it seems to fix a lot of bugs for people (Out of memory for me). I have to say when I saw my lab again with my custom TP I started to cry. I do not care if I have to wait another day to get Reis minimap and advanced hud. This is so worth it.

Edit: T_T Spoke to soon still get Out of memory.
^
lul'd

But anyways if anyone gets that family address error like I did just uninstall a program called "Relevant Knowledge". It somehow stops you from playing in browser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom