Minecraft 1.3 server update news and status

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, there was a 'gamebreaking glitch' with nether portals.

A lot of people like to play minecraft on Hardcore. They would go through their portals into the nether, get netherwart, blaze rods, etcetera, and then on their way back out of the portal, they would fall into the void and take damage. Even though, when they went into the portal, there was land underneath the portal.

It was considered a huge problem because they lost their hardcore worlds, but it also fucked up other game modes, such as survival.

Actually, I'm talking more specifically about our server. If you made a nether portal in the normal world somewhere and went into it, it would take you to nether spawn, and then quickly back to the world hub. It doesn't do that anymore actually and behaves likes nether portals should.

rockyct said:
Actually, I'm talking more specifically about our server. If you made a nether portal in the normal world somewhere and went into it, it would take you to nether spawn, and then quickly back to the world hub. It doesn't do that anymore actually and behaves likes nether portals should.

Always thought that was a little odd but figured it was something that was set up on purpose.

Ok, most of the plugins have been updated at this point and should be working fine. There are still a few that I need to work on but it's mainly Spleef/Mcmmo and a couple of the donator perk plugins. The server should be completely stable now so if you guys are having issues, let me know.

Whenever I try to log in it says "end of stream". Anyone know why this would be happening since I am updated to 1.3 and was able to connect less then a week ago. This is odd and I've made sure to have the proper ip. I've even tried direct connecting. I would like to make sure that my griefable buildings and nether wart farm is safe before the 10 day mod roll back limit is up in case there has been a grief attack on me.

Michaelding313 said:
No permissions to use lifts, not sure if it's just me.

Ah, forgot to update permissions. We're using Craftbook now.

xXPhasemanXx said:
I would like to make sure that my griefable buildings and nether wart farm is safe before the 10 day mod roll back limit is up in case there has been a grief attack on me.

Wait, what.
Are you saing we only keep logs for 10 days now?

SHOTGUNsniper said:
xXPhasemanXx said:
I would like to make sure that my griefable buildings and nether wart farm is safe before the 10 day mod roll back limit is up in case there has been a grief attack on me.

Wait, what.
Are you saing we only keep logs for 10 days now?
No mods just can't roll back more then ten days. Unless its just me who can't do that :sweat: But I was able to get on through in browser client. I just wish my regular one would work.

Nah I stopped spout awhile ago.

Edit: Fuck this update
a0a553e7.png

I was able to get in last night, but now I can't. It's on and off for me.

If you keep getting out of memory error, there's a program that will fix it (hopefully). Make sure you have at least 2 gigs of ram, preferably 4 or more installed.
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/992551-run-minecraft-with-more-ram/

Also, ROCKY, stop banning the use of ice, it's a legit obtainable block now.

Michaelding313 said:
If you keep getting out of memory error, there's a program that will fix it (hopefully). Make sure you have at least 2 gigs of ram, preferably 4 or more installed.
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/992551-run-minecraft-with-more-ram/

Also, ROCKY, stop banning the use of ice, it's a legit obtainable block now.

Heh good thing I have 6 gigs but to be safe I am going to just try 4, thanks for the link btw. This never happened until the new damn update.

Edit:Hmm appears to be my texture pack that is causing the out of memory =\

So it seems that my client is up and running now. But except its the most laggiest piece of shit ever since the update was installed. I was on for awhile and I lagged so bad I got a server message telling me that hacks are not allowed on the sever and if I continue to use them I will be banned. So for now I'm stuck with the in browser client which has way better fps. Although that doesn't work for me either:ffuuu:
f01df4a9.png

xXPhasemanXx said:
So it seems that my client is up and running now. But except its the most laggiest piece of shit ever since the update was installed. I was on for awhile and I lagged so bad I got a server message telling me that hacks are not allowed on the sever and if I continue to use them I will be banned

I told you turn off dem hacks man.:tehe:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom