Undertale

Status
Not open for further replies.
giggybyte said:
but just about everybody already knows just about everything about the game. there isn't really much to discuss. the fandom, on the other hand... they're always making new content that people can talk about for days.

Yeah, I know, I just don't want a "people shitting on the fandom" kind of thread, I'm okay with some fandom involvment, Just not "tumblr and reddit memes xDD".

My first playthrough
So fucking confused
I killed some people (like Undyne), i spared most (like Asgore and Toriel[even though flowey caught me when i accidentally killed her and came back to spare her] and Papyrus)

This ending has me so confused. I've heard that if i don't spare flowey at the very end I get locked out from the true ending at all. Is this true?

Sass said:
Xause said:
You're all worse than me.

StaticKyrbi said:
My first playthrough
So fucking confused
I killed some people (like Undyne), i spared most (like Asgore and Toriel[even though flowey caught me when i accidentally killed her and came back to spare her] and Papyrus)

This ending has me so confused. I've heard that if i don't spare flowey at the very end I get locked out from the true ending at all. Is this true?

StaticKyrbi said:
My first playthrough
So fucking confused

If you killed undyne, you're locked out of the true ending, if not, you're not locked out

Mudkip said:
StaticKyrbi said:
My first playthrough
So fucking confused

If you killed undyne, you're locked out of the true ending, if not, you're not locked out

lol isnt the true ending the true pacifist ending?  aka killing no one?

Sass said:
Mudkip said:
StaticKyrbi said:
My first playthrough
So fucking confused

lol isnt the true ending the true pacifist ending?  aka killing no one?

yeah, but the ending where you can kill asgore/flowey is the neutral ending and doesn't count towards it as after flowey's fight you are sent back before the asgore fight. The only thing killing Asgore/Flowey does is change some dialouge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom