Undertale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudkip

Please don't bring up shit like the fandom in here. I just want to discuss the game

I've enjoyed the game so far, really far in into the Genocide route, has anyone else here played the game?

Currently fighting Sans, god he is so annoying to fight.

I am still playing through the Pacifist route. 
Slow progress as I just dated Papyrus. Called spoiler for a reason.

Idris The Sassy Gay Pyro said:
I'm stuck on undyne the undying

where on EARTH do i get the tutu and the shoes????

If you are already on undyne, you cant get the tutu and shoes because you fell from the bridge

Mudkip said:

--

ah fuck me so i have to restart the run???

not necessary at all, I beat undyne with out them, I used the notebook and the glasses, the invinibilty effects stack, keeping you invincible for much longer while she attacks, it's completely possible

Mudkip said:
Mudkip said:

--

--

not necessary at all, I beat undyne with out them, I used the notebook and the glasses, the invinibilty effects stack, keeping you invincible for much longer while she attacks, it's completely possible

ah but where do i get those?? ahh im so clueless lmao im sorry

Mudkip said:
Mudkip said:

--

--

ah but where do i get those?? ahh im so clueless lmao im sorry
@ the shop in waterfall, just backtrack where the last box is to find the shop

not a bad game. once you get all endings, which doesn't take long because it's such a short game, it'll pretty much just sit there in your game library though.
also:
Tyler said:
awful fandom.

giggybyte said:
not a bad game. once you get all endings, which doesn't take long because it's such a short game, it'll pretty much just sit there in your game library though.

I enjoyed it enough to play through it a few more times, including all of the endings possible.

giggybyte said:
Tyler said:
awful fandom.

tumblr_nxqgermzjj1ul4q7po2_1280.jpg

I see this type of shite on tumblr.

i didnt know i could equip items until the last boss of the pacifist run lmao.

good game, really liked it

but just about everybody already knows just about everything about the game. there isn't really much to discuss. the fandom, on the other hand... they're always making new content that people can talk about for days.
Tyler said:
I enjoyed it enough to play through it a few more times, including all of the endings possible.
i've done a neutral and pacifist run, too lazy to do a genocide run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom