Minecraft Bans Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Minecraft Bans

Banned GrandPubah, kid griefed my compound, when I rolled him back he broke over 3k blocks.. make sure he stays banned.

Banned Hejemil555, son_peppers and lolthemanlol, jamesbond1010 all for griefing spawn.

Feb.7 2012 Banned Fireballspitter. Griefing Harbor honeypot and cityhall. [Rolledback 50 blocks from center of cityhall](Not completely sure if it's all rolled back, that guy have 77 pages of logs, still checking when i got the chance.)

Feb.8 2012 Banned sawpan9. Broken walkway lapoz, honeypot, cityhall bill board, harbor shop.[Rolledback 50 blocks from cityhall.]

Signs are still broken from the kollective board, still need to fix.

Feb.21 2012 Banned osomest, random harbor town grief, broken gold ores.
Also there's a couple guys that seems to have griefed far away from the location I can find, and I have only a 50 radius rollblack and no lbtp, need rocky. Those two guys were anson8879 and kvanorde.

Michaelding313 said:
Mar.15 2012 Banned ArM3d_StEaLtH, griefing Grizzlyadams' house. Rolled back

I had already banned him, but only did a localized rollback around the survival world spawn. He took some iron block from Dan0's building. I didn't roll him back completely because there are some others that built with him in his faction. If we find any other damage though, I will roll him back all the way.

Banned zerekz and miloteka, griefed the shit out of some guys house. There was one other guy gear something banned him today

Bump, it would be nice if y'all used this more.

Banned NITROS2 and wayfielder101 for Griefing yoshi3573908's house Yesturday. And Banned Andrew1_2_3 for griefing the walkway near the Plots.

[May.27]Banned courtland92 and esu0h for Griefing T_U_R_K_E_Y's house, rolled damage back.

Koriboh8, chat spam.
WP5uJ.png

Banned: bloodscaven, sam_beastboy, huntares, il_bomber and miksenful on the 4th for various grief around the town plots.

Banned, MLGcanadian and snivy678 for advertising another server, and posting a website.

banned koo for multiple areas of griefing including and old phaser base. Specifically one of my old houses. Also grief for an old end dimension base that honeyman700 and desert123787 had.

Banned catboy9653 for griefing lizi23's house. Gold blocks and bricks were missing. 234 blocks we're changed.

Banned lightbulb1234 for spamming 'Fuck u Fuckers' after Phaseman banned falloutsnum1fan for spamming.

Xerhik said:
Banned lightbulb1234 for spamming 'Fuck u Fuckers' after Phaseman banned falloutsnum1fan for spamming.
falloutsnum1fan was spamming "1-800-FIX-YO-DICK" or something along the lines of that.

Edit 1: Banned lucius811 for placing, and blowing up tnt beside me as I was crafting. Killing me in the process. I lost various items in my inventory. Stole an Iron block from on of my village houses as well.

Edit 3: Banned Lone_Dragon, ultiimateminer, and esu0h because all three griefed the train station glass ceiling so players were able to fall through. I was unable to roll back most of the damage.

Edit 4: Banned Sxxcas and niacasaurus for griefing QuincyMcKeegan's tree house.

Edit 5: Banned AlexCoD10 For spamming
gay serve gay server gary server gay server gay server gay server gay server gay server gay server gay server. f. ft. tf. ft. ppppppppppppppppppppppp00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000ppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Edit 6: Banned MDRyanDK For griefing my faction. Stole glowstone and broke a house. Al the materials were used for his own home.

Edit 7: Banned pkisbest for spamming and advertising a server i.p. over and over again. "mc.ozblox.net"

Edit 8: Banned masdustruction for griefing.

Edit 9: Banned ryanmadman for advertising

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom