Minecraft Bans Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koala

Please post players that have been banned for whatever reason. Proof is always useful.

1alexander2:
Broke class in my spawn design in my compound, have SS for this.

lopler2:
Broke a bunch of shit when I asked him why he said "because I grief people for fun".

RE: Banned Players List

Please indicate how long the bans are for, and the dates they should be lifted if not perm. Thanks.

I think this may be a good plugin to do temp bans with:
http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/gen-sec-advanced-bans-v0-4-temporary-bans-798.16938/

You could still do perminent bans with /ban, but /bann could be use for just the temp bans.

You're a joke. That kid I warned him a few weeks back to stay off my property in the game. I told him to stay out of the mob spawner. There are 5 signs all over the are that explicitly state STFO, also, there is one where he was standing that said STFO. So, I tell you I'm going to ban him since you said if I blew his house up you'd ban me. Then you tell me I can't, let me show you the rules.

• Don't grief. Be respectful to others and their property.
This includes but is not limited to: stealing, killing people, starting fires, blowing up buildings, and being malicious in general.
What part of me saying stay out and warning him multiple times and him still doing it is A: Respectful to me and my property, and B: not being malicious?
• Don't attempt to circumvent, exploit, or otherwise get around any procedure or regulation.
He tried to get around it by saying "lock your door" A: I warned him prior B: The rule has been even if it's unlocked still fuckin around after being told not to is breaking a rule C: I have a dozen people that I let use that thing.. I'm not going to punish them because of one kids idiocy.

So here's whats going to happen, we'll let clutch decide. He broke two rules after being warned multiple times. So I say ban. I'll tell you this, if clutch decides not to ban him. next time I catch him in my area after being warned 5 times and told to stay out I will ban him. The signs warned him on every corner. This is absurd.

The fact that you banned me for trying to uphold a rule is complete shit. A bit of a power trip? You muted me why because I was explaining a rule?

TL:DR version
This kid was warned multiple times to stay off my property, he didn't listen. I tell him again, stay off, he says "who cares" and tells me he's still going to do it. So I tell rocky I'm going to ban him, rocky mutes me and then bans me when I unmute myself? The question being why do I get banned for this kids lack of respect for the rules?

Here's the thing Koala, if you want people to stay off your property, protect it. Walking through your property is not disrespect unless he damages something. Collecting stuff from your spawner is not stealing since it was laying on the ground and no one was there.

You claim he was being disprespectful and yet, that's all you've shown him and any player who wants to look around your area. Instead of encouraging people, you shout at people to keep away. He did not grief. You then threatened to blow up his house which is not in your right at all.

The thing: Multiple admins have stated multiple times that just because it's unlocked does not give you a right to it. I also warned him before to stay out of it and if he needed something to ask. He's blatantly disregarded this and the tons of signs I have posted around the area that state the rules of the compound. Collecting stuff from my spawner when I said not to is a problem it's him ignoring what I said the rules are for MY PROPERTY.

Now, for your second part? What? I've let 20 people use that spawner and just about anyone come to it. If I don't know them I don't want them there and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. For example, Cow showed apples it and apples was collecting there, he asked me and I said it was okay. When you just sit there without asking, on my property that's breaking a rule. Also, as you stated in the first line "Just walking through" is not griefing I'd have to damage it. So, Unless I actually did blow up his house, I did nothing wrong. At least with your train of thought.

All he had to do was ask and I probably would've said fine. I don't think I've said no to anyone that has asked to use it. I mean literally anyone, here let me list some of people that I've let use it just so you can get an idea. Firefox, Jobo, Tioga, apples, Cow, baracude, panda, agutrot, myself, Donut, Pinata, bartman to name a few. I care about him having the respect to ask me to use my property. when he shows a disregard for that, that's when I get pissed off. then the fact that I asked him multiple times to stay out and he ignored it that pisses me off further. Never once did he ask to use it, he just did. That, right there is not his right at all. If you come to my compound, you can see how many people use it and how many people are close by that I don't mind. They respect my property and I don't go and mess with theirs. It's pretty simple. The fact that he has no regard for the rules or respect of my asking him to stay off is what's wrong and why he needs to be punished.

If I'm wrong in the interpretation by all means please clarify for future reference.

Banned Raz0r90 and T00MZ for griefing the living shit out Hunty/akito's place

smokec0ke
He destroyed a lot of asmallsparrow's place so it's a permaban.

pandaninja223, griefed lava causing it to spill everywhere.
(might be the wrong name, forgot to post this last night and now i forgot the #s at the end of his name)

t3hpwnz4rz, killed pinata, stole some food from pinata, and constantly trolling people

Recently banned muscatman, and DarkFire48 Both griefed. I watched scatman break things at 3 different houses, and Darkfire took out half of a house that wasn't his.

Banned Twistmaster and and Xyronthedark, both griefed me, found an exploit where they could break locked chests, and broke the lifts to the old nether portal.

edit: Later I banned jrhsk8 for griefing.

I'm just going to edit this post when I ban people.

So far:

Onekegofice
Omrmunbungo
eragon2314
billyjoey1
nuke203
xTwst
Bdog1214

agutrot said:
MafiAxKilled : Griefing Pinata's stuff by burning it.

Yeah, I was worried about that kid. He built a shop on pinata's land but it wasn't clearly marked so I let it go but I was hoping he wouldn't do anything else. I'm sure he's not even a teenager.

RE: Minecraft Bans

Banned.. some DMC67 guy... spamming the living shit out of the server because we told him no griefing was allowed.

RE: Minecraft Bans

Banned Failedchronos, he jacked Cuda's minecart tracks tunnel hard.. I had to run the whole thing..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom