[Denied] zenrebel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marfoire

In-Game Name: zenrebel

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:90353795

Server & Date: ZombieMod 10/29 @7:36PM EST

Why should this person be banned: Exploiting/ Glitching

Abusing moveable props within the map (ZM_WOODLAND_V1_INTOX) to block passages despite 2 warnings, and an in-depth explanation as to why it is an exploit, as well as visual resistance.

Proof: https://youtu.be/VjwNTBMpMl4

Additional Information: Although it may be confusing at first, WaveLength (The Demoman with the magical mercenary) is NOT trying to help exploit, he was there helping me establish that this is an offense to the server rules and assisted with the prevention of it.

So was he doing it to block zombies or was he doing it to grief other players by keeping them from being abloe to go down there?

I cannot confirm his motives myself, but it was used earlier to block the entrance for the zombies to the survivors.

I've been playing this server at intervals for a few years. It is common practice and expected that players will use EVERYTHING to their advantage on maps that have movable props. You should see the Huo-Long Heavy Blockade we do with crates and couches.

I don't see this as actually being a problem. That's the reason the Alpha Zombie spawning is so random as anyone you hole up with CAN be the zombie. As for blocking the hole off to Zombies, THAT IS THE POINT. Eventually, if enough zombies hit the prop, it will move clear.

I don't see any issue here. I'm denying this submission.

Alright, no worries. I'll remember this newfound opportunity next time I see a vending machine. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom