Write your poems about δTΛNCE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheridan

Was bored so i decided to make this. Post your poems about δTΛNCE
here if you'd like. Can be any type of poem. :x3:
Have fun with this thread. I'll post some poems about δTΛNCE when i think them up.:eek:mg:
P.S. hoping to see at least 1 haiku on this thread:XD:
You'll have to pardon me, I'm just really bored lately gonna be making some off topic threads this week.
Stance said hes going to judge the poems

Sacredavenger22 said:
Sheridan please why did you make this. Writing poems about 12 year old autistic children with cancer isnt fun.

It's super fun.

The δTΛNCEman's Creed​

This is my δTΛNCE. There are many like him, but this one is mine. My δTΛNCE is my best friend. He is my life. I must master him as I master my life. My δTΛNCE, without me, is useless. Without my δTΛNCE, I am useless. I must fire my δTΛNCE true. I must shoot straighter than any enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will... My δTΛNCE and myself know that what counts in this war is not the emotes we use, the noise of our burst, nor the cancer we make. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit... My δTΛNCE is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn him as a brother. I will learn his weakness, his strength, his parts, his accessories, his sights and his emotes. I will keep my δTΛNCE clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will.... Before God I swear this creed. My δTΛNCE and myself are the defenders of my country. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life. So be it, until victory is America's and there is no enemy, but Peace.

:maybe::surprised::baw::tongue::x3::x3::sweat::eek:mg::headscratch::XD::hehe::stoned::gar::cake::creep::maybe::awesome::wise:

cancer iz luv
cancer iz lyfe

iz all emote naw.

Eternal said:
Okay I've seen double posting but did you just fucking triple post?

postpostpostpostpost
naw
:mexi:
:yelling: EMOTES!!! :yelling:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom