Sentron

Big Gay
[img=150x150]http://us.battle.net/wow/static/images/seven-oh/logo.png[/img]​

Revival thread from the previous World of Warcraft thread.​

Who is planning on playing? Any old lurkers around still playing?​

BTag : Sentron#1695​

Relm : Dalaran​

Horde or Alliance : Alliance​

Class : Rogue and Monk, gonna probably get a DH to end game first really interested in seeing its PvP abilities at endgame.​

What do you prefer to play, PvP or PvE : Looking to get more into Raiding but mainly PvP.​

PvP Rating (if you play) : I had a rating of 1.9k on my punch monk in the middle of season 3 in WoD, haven't played since then.​

Most Excited for : I'm excited about this expansions story. WoD was fucking lame.​

If I had any of you guys added on my other WoW account, just add me on this one. Wanted all my blizzard games on one account so I wouldn't have to switch. (I miss all my mounts  :baw: )​

ChetniK carry me in pvp.

yeah i got back into it recently i sold my 2 old accounts way back when so im starting over from scratch :( 

BTag : Sass#1248

Relm : Tichondrius (totally willing to use my level 100 boost if people are all on the same realm**)

Horde or Alliance : Horde

Class : Disc priest until i hit cap, then holy or shadow (or whatever if people want to join a guild)

What do you prefer to play, PvP or PvE : leveling now but i have exp doing all of the above

PvP Rating (if you play) : none

Most Excited for : new content and raiding 

BTag : Drmcnasty#1376

Realm : Sargeras

Horde or Alliance : Alliance

Class : lock/dk/monk/whatever is fotm

What do you prefer to play, PvP or PvE : both

PvP Rating (if you play) : 2k in 2s back in s8 on my old dk

Most Excited for : no garrisons

Paradise#1748
Stormreaver
Horde
R/B Druid or F Warrior
PvE, but if the PvP isn't AIDS this go around, both
Story line! Quests! Completionist!

I'm EU so doesn't even matter. :(

I didn't play the last two expansions but was a hardcore raider in wotlk/cata and going to give it a try in Legion but probably more casually because I don't have the time nowadays. Rerolling rogue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom