What Are You Driving?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXPhasemanXx

Similar to the post your cars picture thread. But I want some mo' deets here.

I'm looking to buy a new (Not literally) car (Or small truck, maybe something in between I don't know yet. Just post what you drive or what you have driven) sometimes either late this year or next early year. I figured it wouldn't hurt looking into some cars now. 

What I'm asking is that you post your vehicle's make, model, year, and hopefully a picture of it both exterior and interior. Along with what you like about the vehicle and what you don't like. I'm currently driving a '99 saturn Sl and honestly it's a great car. If it wasn't for the fact it burns oil (Manufacturer defect) and it was poorly taken care of previously before me I would be keeping it. There's just too much to fix for what it's worth. Until I can get a new vehicle I'm just barely keeping it alive but I feel like an expensive repair is coming my way soon so I'm guessing it'll be going sometime this year. It has 305+Km on it. I'm also looking to spend about $6,000 at most.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/edmonton/2001-toyota-tacoma-prerunner-pickup-truck/1104587337?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Get something like this IMO. Solid truck for Edmonton winters. I've had tacomas my whole life, best resale, toughest truck hands down. Put 500k on 2 of them.

Oh I know that truck! One of my old work buddies used to have one and I really liked the feel of it (Even though I never drove it). I just never knew what kind it was. I'll definitely keep this in mind but I would like to get a 4 door 4X4 but they probably come like that. Also manual preferred. Though this is a great truck to get if I can't find anything else.

I drive a 99 Benz C230K. I'm on the same boat as you.. everyday something new breaks because the previous owner(s) didn't take care of it. Already spent an obscene amount of money on repairs..

Are you looking for anything in particular? Truck? Mid-size? Coupe? Sedan?

Not my picture but yeh

mazda_3_large.jpg

just traded in my CTS for a '15 4x4 Jeep Patriot

Moved from Texas to Denver recently so I needed a suitable car lol

2002 Toyota Camry. Over 250k miles on it. Haven't had really any issues with it :D they are rock solid

I should of gotten my temps last year but...

Got more important shit like video games and barely passing school cause of being lazy, ya know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom