VEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vex Uprising

In-Game Name: VEX

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:105862728

When and where the ban took place: jailbreak @ 2:15pm

Why I think I was banned: denying lrs and freekilling

Why I should be unbanned: I did not freekill nor deny any lr...
(this is tricky cos idk how to upload recordings but i have proof!)

Additional Information: The situation was, 3 prisoners were loose I was looking around and before I could give orders voice chat was full of delaying and denying lrs than the lr (rj days) who were not dismissed decided to go to armory they had not been dismissed so ded... fed up of ppl getting butthurt over a game...

You were votebanned for freekilling. You can use Google Drive or Mediafire to upload the demo you were recording. Also we don't talk about bans in shoutbox.

DarkPikachu said:
You were votebanned for freekilling. You can use Google Drive or Mediafire to upload the demo  you were recording. Also we don't talk about bans in shoutbox.

ye, im workin' on it, how long is the ban anyhow? a day/ week?

The ban will be lifted in 24 hours from the time you were banned. If you have proof that this was abuse please upload it like DarkPikachu said, if not please wait it out.

xerhik said:
The ban will be lifted in 24 hours from the time you were banned. If you have proof that this was abuse please upload it like DarkPikachu said, if not please wait it out.

I am working on it as I said thanks for the support, the vote system is abused all the time... why have one anyway you only need a votekick and a votemute, since when do players get the power to ban anyway it leads to personal arguments rather than players that are not abiding by the rules?

Vex Uprising said:
xerhik said:

I am working on it as I said thanks for the support, the vote system is abused all the time... why have one anyway you only need a votekick and a votemute, since when do players get the power to ban anyway it leads to personal arguments rather than players that are not abiding by the rules?

It's an alternative to deal with people when admins aren't on. You can also submit a ban request but admins aren't always on to view them. If someone is constantly going on blue and freekilling a votekick would only slow them down a bit. A muting them won't help at all (Am I right Flamehacker?) so there is the voteban option. It isn't just personal arguments seeing that you need a majority of players to agree with votebans. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom