Vex Uprising

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vex Uprising

In-Game Name: Vex Uprising

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:105862728

When the ban took place: 2nd of March (Last week)

Why I think I was banned: Freekilling

Why I should be unbanned: I have waited a week and I would like to re-apply my appeal with the same cirumstances that I mentioned in my last appeal... I have reflected on my actions and promise to be more careful.

Additional Information: If you still feel I deserve more time than I will comply.

You were guardbanned by Mars following an apparent mass-freekill. Seeing as there were no terms to when you could appeal again, it is highly likely you will not have your ban lifted.

Nevertheless, please wait for Mars to respond.

Sorano said:
You were guardbanned by Mars following an apparent mass-freekill. Seeing as there were no terms to when you could appeal again, it is highly likely you will not have your ban lifted.

Nevertheless, please wait for Mars to respond.

It was infact one freekill... Mars accidently walked forward when I was trying to kill the other two prisoners I did not mass freekill them and both of them can confirm that. (I have them friended etc.) They both know it was not a mass freekill it was one freekill on Mars and I do apologise.

No, it wasn't a mass freekill. You said to afk freeze in the bottom middle cell, and when the three of us did you shot a rocket at the side of the door. The splash damage killed me, then you shotgunned the last two. 

Keep it.

Mars Ultor said:
No, it wasn't a mass freekill. You said to afk freeze in the bottom middle cell, and when the three of us did you shot a rocket at the side of the door. The splash damage killed me, then you shotgunned the last two. 

Keep it.

So you understand the other two were kos? and I did shoot a rocket in (it was a liberty launcher -25% splash damage) and you moved into it which I couldn't have predicted but I could have killed the other two easier by separating you from them which I should have.... Also I didn't say afk freeze or anything along that I just said get into the bottom middle cell. Also I didn't see you in the path of the rocket and I believed the splash damage wouldn't kill you but it did... pls don't think It was a Nazi killing spree because it was just an honest mistake. Me killing the last 2 ppl that were kos is not wrong? and there is nothing in the rules saying I have to suicide but I would If I knew I had free killed when I did!

This has been denied.

In order for your ban to be removed more quickly, I would suggest that you play as prisoner for a while and work on your behavior some. In time you may protest again and get your ban removed. Until then, the matter is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom