The Zombie Mod server update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vex Uprising

Since ReFlex is nerfing anything thats fun... i thought we should just take a look at the new Zombie Mod update: im not gonna give you the full list but my main concerns are the scout losing boost/hype overtime, the demoman not getting full charge on kill and also the demo shield not granting protection unless fully charged. all these nerfs are un necessary ReFlex has just seen scouts running fast and demos chain charging (getting a kill fills charge...) which has made the two most popular melee classes 'rubbish' completely rubbish and hard to play i see his angle of making it fair for the zombies but now hes gone a bit too far... i mean why do you think all of the good players quit Zmod 0_o 

b_560_95_1.png

Vex, the opinions you are giving are backed up by nothing except petty nonsense. I played both Scout and Demoman and find them STILL incredibly easy to get kills with. ZombieMod is a team based game-mode, if you run off solo, odds are you'll get infected. These updates have been suggested for quite some time and after testing, I found them to give a more challenging, yet fair experience to players.

- The Tide Turner never used to refill your charge meter. I reverted it because of the fact that melee hits instant kill.
- Having 100% charge isn't a big deal. It adds a strategic element to the play style in which players have to adapt.

Vex I apologize you can't get your 30 kill streak within a minute before being infected anymore, but don't try messaging me, adding me on steam, and posting a new thread just to rant about an update that didn't even change that much. There is still a large player base on ZombieMod. The players that left just didn't want to adapt to a more balanced play-style.

This thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom