President and CEO of Nintendo, Satoru Iwata has died.

Status
Not open for further replies.

telos

4chan's board /v/ has recently leaked that the president of Nintendo, Satoru Iwata died on July 11th, 2015 due to a bile duct growth.

Not much has been said about their CEO's death, but this .pdf has been posted on the Nintendo of Japan website.

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/pdf/2015/150713e.pdf

Expect a massive drama wave in T-minus one hour.

1436745456342.jpg

>mfw this isn't a joke

RE: CEO of Nintendo, Satoru Iwata has died.

Rest in Piece Iwata, you will be missed.

Odd and unexpected, but I guess that's in the same case as most deaths. Rest in peace.

My condolences go directly to his family. This was a great man that we have lost. Please understand that you will be missed Satoru.

Sacredavenger22 said:
StaticKyrbi said:
-snip-

This world is heartless

I wouldn't say the world is heartless. That is such a miniscule drop i doubt it reflects anything serious.

The drop isn't too big or small. But if you look at the 5 day history, there is a serious reflection of the days past according to Iwata's health and death.

Iwata's actual death day - Normal Trend
Two Days After - Major drop from Japanese buyers in Kyoto (Nintendo headquarters) and Tokyo
Today/Today (since Japan is ahead date and timewise than western countries) - Large media over his death and more Bears begin to sell.

That totals to a -4% which is just noticeable enough to be associated with Iwata's death.

Rest in Peace Iwata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom