POLL: Bring back dr_office_final

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denzel Quincy Crocker

So if you haven't noticed, the map dr_office_final has been gone from the Deathrun maplist for the past few months. This happens to a lot of maps when they're played too little or bugged to the brink. If a map is removed because nobody ever plays it or it's severely bugged, I understand.

But the removal of dr_office_final, I don't get it. There was nothing wrong with the map. There were no bugs as far as I'm aware, and before the map was removed it was commonly played on. Also, the Painis Cupcake easter egg, which would have been a valid reason to remove the map if it was the only reason people ever played the map, was patched months ago.

So I created this poll to see if people want dr_office_final to be added back to Deathrun. Personally, it's one of my favorite DR maps, and it works perfectly fine and isn't bugged, unlike say, vsh_dr_badwater_fix or vsh_dr_dungeon_beta.

Do you want dr_office_final to return, or want it to stay off the DR maplist?

You have 90 days to vote. I think this poll should determine whether the map gets added back to Deathrun or not.

depends on why it was removed. the fastdl was having issues about a week ago so it's possible the map was unintentionally removed if it wasn't in any of the backups.

giggybyte said:
depends on why it was removed. the fastdl was having issues about a week ago so it's possible the map was unintentionally removed if it wasn't in any of the backups.

Removed just from the FastDL, not the game servers. There's a good chance the map was removed because of an issue with the map itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom