Official Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

telos

First things first: NHL > NFL

Well... All spots have been clinched, and the season is at it's end. The Stanley Cup Playoffs are officially starting on Wednesday. Who are you rooting for, and why are the Vancouver Canucks better?

CURRENT LINEUPS
d4939269d0.jpg

/discuss
5758666734_f1ea1a0c72.jpg

RE: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015

My Devils still suck :(
Im happy to see the Islanders there but I can see the Canucks winning it this year.

FUZZY YET PEACE MAKER said:
Sniperman is lying, Calgary will beat Vancouver, and I feel like another Vancouver riot is coming?

:shakehead:

only team in there that is interesting to me is the bolts. so i can shit on valk when they lose

himym_robin.jpg

Never forget the 1992 Canada National Junior Hockey Championship Team

Dafuq? Since when did Canadian hockey teams get good at hockey? We have 5 teams in this year out of 16, over 25%.......

#HaTorontoStillSucks
~~~~~~

EAST:
- Tampa and Detroit will end in 6. Dunno who will win, they're both decent. DET > TBL because bias.
- Montreal vs. Ottawa will end in 5. Either it'll be a seesaw battle or Montreal will wipe the floor clean with the Sens. Right now, MTL > OTT
- Capitals always choke. Islanders all the way, kek. 5 games. WSH < NYI
- NYR > PIT. 7 games. Please, God, I'm begging you.

WEST:
- I don't care about the Blues or the Wild, though would give to the Wild just because they haven't won anything ever. Also they do have some talent from what I know so w/e. 4 games. STL < MIN
- Nashville's always been an underdog team that I liked...but frankly Chicago is probably just gonna win in 5 games like they usually do. 5 would be my guess. CHI > NSH
- ANA > WPG. The Jets still need another year to get used to playoff hockey again, and the Ducks have some veteran experience on their side. 6 games.
- Feelin' rather even on Vancouver versus Calgary unless one of them starts off super hype with like 5 goals in Game 1. 7 games again. VAN > CGY for right now, though.
~~~~~~~

Other Predictions:

- Detroit will beat Ottawa with a hand behind their backs if they move on. Tampa will have more trouble.
- Capitals more-likely to beat Rangers than Penguins if they advance
- Vancouver could possibly beat Anaheim. Calgary would probably fall short.
- If Chicago beats Nashville they're probably going to the Cup. Vancouver/Anaheim could prove a challenge too but the Blackhawks are basically married to Stanley.
- Without Boston, this is Montreal's best chance at getting to the Cup this year. If they're prepared to take on the Caps/Pens/Islanders, they could definitely take it all.
- Florida Panthers will be this year's Stanley Cup Champions.

LordOfDeathMods said:
Uhhh nothing they all suck

What are you talking about? The teams in the playoffs are awesome. If you think this is bad then what is your ideal choice for playoff teams?

LordOfDeathMods said:
Uhhh nothing they all suck

I hope this is a shitpost. And I really can see the Islanders beating the Capitals.

LEEEEEETTTSSS GOOOOOOOOOOOO HHHHAAAWWWWKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom