MGSV Confirmed for PC Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sass

Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes and The Phantom Pain are coming to PC through Steam, according to Konami Europe's website. Previously, the game had only been confirmed for PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.

The news of a PC version of Metal Gear Solid 5 appears to have leaked a bit early, as Konami Europe's website lists the announcement, but a link to the news release appears to be broken. We've reached out to Konami for confirmation and additional details.

Previous Metal Gear Solid games, including the original Metal Gear Solid and Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty were released for Windows PC, but Metal Gear Solid 5 would be the first to appear on Steam. The Platinum Games-developed spin-off, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, hit Steam earlier this year.

Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes was released for consoles in March. Konami has not announced a release date for the follow-up, The Phantom Pain.

Update: Hideo Kojima himself just confirmed that both Metal Gear Solid 5 titles are coming to PC via Steam.
sauce

HYPETRAIN

CHOOOO CHOOOOO

@sacred IMO play them in order of release. or chronologically, I've always wanted to try them like this.
if you like splinter cell you'll love mgs. but be ready for loooonnnnggggggg cutscenes. the story keeps em going though.

im so excited to build my new computer so i can play mgs 5 on ultra settings :)

jbtkBfwIqLuPDE.jpg

also i should note that this is leaked info. the post i was referring to got removed. so we'll see, its gonna be officially announced tomorrow. probs a new trailer too

i forgot, mgs5 costs money and you all mostly play F2P garbage.

hmu anyone actually gets this

Eternal said:
Sacredavenger22 said:
Sass said:
HYPETRAIN

CHOOOO CHOOOOO

Damnnn this reminds me, we never got that train section ;-;

Also I have never played them before but have heard great things and will probably start soon.

Play through them it's great. Kinda hype for this but dunno if I'm gonna buy it immediately

Did you guys play MGO? Like ever?

i have tomorrow off of work, preloaded on my ps4, i am literally going to play that game for 24 hours straight

lol not really but im gonna play it all day tomorrow

no preload on steam. i think i will be available to download at 12 am EST.

im preloaded on ps4 so its w/e lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom