Master Turret

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Turret

In-Game Name: Master Turret

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:44366873

When the ban took place: January 8th, 2016 at 3:07 PM

Why I think I was banned: Denying lr or possibly trolling if the admin chose for that reason.

Why I should be unbanned: I did not deny lr. At the time the lr was to stack on the yellow line, which i did. The prisoner then attempted to taunt kill, but that was not part of the lr, so i moved out of the way, because taunt killing the guards was not part of the lr. Then after saying i didn't deny lr because it was only for the guards to stack, not taunt kill the guards, i left the server because I was tired of nobody explaining their lrs and assuming I would know what to do.

Additional Information: I doubt this will work since 3 admins were on at the time, and i admit to accidental freekilling due to my not understanding certain lrs and nobody explaining the full lr until i freekilled, and the prisoner who made the lr was also an admin. All I know is i did what the lr was, and tried to get it changed to be more specific but i was told to just do it anyway. I know im supposed to obey admins, but since when do the admins not have to follow the rules of lr like every other prisoner?

this is denied comeback when you can take responsibility for breaking rules. At rank 2 and 3 days gametime you know better.

In-Game Name: Master Turret

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:44366873

When the ban took place: January 8th, 2016 at 3:07 PM

Why I think I was banned: Denying lr, trolling, possibly freekilling

Why I should be unbanned: I know that I ended up trying to to be smartass and do only the lr, when I should have stayed on the line and been tauntkilled. I was getting too serious about the game and ended up stooping to the level of prisoners that try to find every reason to ignore orders, and even if I had gone to that, a guard cannot do that.

I say freekilling because at one point my game bugged out when I became warden and even though I had my mic button pushed, it did not show that to anyone else or play my voice, but I had no idea that it wasn't working, so I just thought nobody was following my orders, so i killed them all, to which i was moved to the prisoner team. I also killed a prisoner during a russian immigration day because the brass beast was making the player slow and delaying the round, which I thought was a good reason to kill, not knowing I couldn't do that, even though the player was saying, and he happened to be a staff and I didn't know it. If other admins were telling me the same thing, I must not have heard over my thoughts of not delaying the round. But now I finally understand those immigration day lrs so I know not to do it again.

I believe I should be unbanned because although I ended up denying lr, I've had much time on the server and shown I do my best to follow the rules.

Additional Information: I wish I had realized this sooner but my thoughts on it were clouded until late at night.

Sacredavenger22 said:
Much appreciated. If you agree to follow our rules, your ban will be lifted.  

After finally finding the thread with the updated jailbreak rules, I can safely say I agree to follow the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom