Mario Party Mondays...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bemmy

After a long night of thinking and being bored... along with having that fizzle of gaming sense still high and not quenched, I started to think of what possible games to play. Then I took a glance over to my right and spotted my N64. 

Then the gears started turning.
I remembered back to about a year or so ago about people playing Mario Party over the internet and I always wanted to do so. I could never really gather the time nor was I smart enough to actually take some time and read and figure this shit out. But now I found the time to dabble around a bit and I hope you guys help me to make this more enjoyable though~ But... as the title says...

[img=500x250]http://www.mariowiki.com/images/thumb/6/6b/MarioPartyLogo.png/250px-MarioPartyLogo.png[/img]
MARIO PARTY MONDAYS~
[size=xx-small]That colouring took longer than I wanted
[/size]​

So this is how things are going to go down
  1. Please visit: http://www.mariopartylegacy.com/forum/index.php?topic=14624.0 and read a little bit on how this whole shit works because my brain is so fried that I don't wanna bother.
  2. On that page there will be a download link, but ignore that for now. I mainly stuck to the video and found the download link for the kit of the "Netplay" features and such. Here is le link for ya'll to download: The Goodies
  3. Now considering when I'm posting this, it's now Wednesday (because my time zone so fack u) and we have a while until it's actually Monday, but that also gives time to actually test and get some things figured out so we don't have problems trying to set it up in the future. Please don't be afraid to contact me to come and help test it out. Who knows, maybe we'll play a match to see how well it goes. -w-
  4. If you guys are truly interested in this idea of the Mario Party Mondays and shit, please comment and give some input. After all... input is valuable and it helps give me feedback on what to do.
NOTE: If this does become a /thing/, it won't likely be done every Monday because oh god how impossible would that be with trying to get people's schedule's to work with everyone else's and shit. That and Mario Party has a max of 4 players... but you knew that already so there will be a limit on who plays and what not. I'm not saying I will be hosting every Party, because I have shiet internet first of all. Second, is that I also want others to try to play together. ^w^

Back to it now, I guess that'll do for now and even though I wasn't truly helpful on how to get this shit up and running, I do hope for people to figure it out and get things good and ready in case we want to have a test day~ But for now, Thanks for the read and I hope we can have some fun.

[BOUND TO CHANGE BECAUSE IMPERFECTION AND SHIT]

IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE ON A MONDAY CAUSE BLAH BUT SHOULD AT LEAST MAKE IT ONCE A WEEK OR SOME SHIT I UNNO

Good shit. That's some really good shit right here MHM. Great idea and I'll check it out later today

I really dunno what breaks friendships more. Mario Party or Monopoly (Because "asking the player on the left if they can lend you £200 for a few turns" isn't the way to go).

But yeah, awesome idea and I'd love to play some Mario Party again once it's setup. Tried some netplay in the past on a SNES emulator with a friend and it went "ok" (Not perfect but "ok".) Once the desync kicked in, we somehow were in different rooms with each other saying (Why are you walking into a wall?)

Alrighty so I suppose we'll be doing a test today if everyone is down for it. I'll try to be on mumble for the whole day... but... I also haven't slept at all last night so rip me. COFFEE IS WHAT IS KEEPING ME ALIVE

Bemmy said:
Alrighty so I suppose we'll be doing a test today if everyone is down for it. I'll try to be on mumble for the whole day... but... I also haven't slept at all last night so rip me. COFFEE IS WHAT IS KEEPING ME ALIVE

What time you planning on doing this?

You bet your booty I'll try to do it. Loved Mario Party when I still had my N64

Doesnt this type of thing work for other games I.E melee HINT HINT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom