[Approved] Lollipop (or superduck033 as original)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lollipop

In-Game Name: Lollipop (or superduck033 as my original)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:161033772

When and where the ban took place: Jailbreak, 07-25-17 12:03

Why I think I was banned: I don't know for sure, but my father was banned from intox, and it says that I was banned because of duplicate accounts. The console banned me by the way, so I think it compared the id's and thought I was my dad. (By the way, his account is robwagner5 if you're wondering, and here's his ban report: https://bans.intoxgaming.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=robwagner&Submit=Search )

Why I should be unbanned: I think I should be unbanned, mainly because I think it was a glitch in the system, and the console thought that my account is a duplicate account of my father's. I've been very active in the gaming world, and I have tried to enforce the rules the best I could. I think I would make a great addition back into intoxgaming, and especially on jailbreak where it's needed.

Additional Information: I was banned by the console, not by an admin.

You were banned by our automated system, it detected an account associated with your IP already had a ban on file.

Since the original ban is from January of this year I'll unban you if you agree to our server rules.

You've been unbanned, keep in mind that your IP is your households responsibility and if this happens again no Steam accounts will be unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom