Khil

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Foreword: It's been some time since I've been on the forums, much less made a post, but I consider it an obligation to bring this up)

So, as most of you know, one of our well-known members, Khil, had very briefly posted that for personal reasons, he can no longer be a part of intox, our Tf2 Community, or gaming overall. It took everyone by surprise, even me. Nobody could have predicted someone as active as Khil was to all of a sudden force himself away from everything and everyone who he held dear to him.

But it is no ones place to judge him for this, as most of you know well. Everyone has priorities in life, and when forced into a crossroads, making the right choice can be the most heartbreaking thing anyone can do. But that is what makes us strong, strong enough to realize what is best for each other and ourselves, even if it seems like it would do more harm then good.

I mainly wanted to post this to make sure everyone understands that Khil isn't sick, moving away, or depressed. Because eventually , he's going off to do amazing things in the world. Because that's who he is, who he was raised to be. He's a smart, funny, and Brilliant person. And He will always be that.

One day if he is ready, he may return here to us, to you. But that is not going to happen soon. So my wish for everyone is to please remember Khil for exactly what he was to Intox:

A good friend

A great player

A Loving brother

Goodbye and good luck Khil, We will all miss you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom