Indiana Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin

The new trailer has been released, anyone a big Indy fan..I myself am very excited for this new installment!!

Go Jones!

This is typical...all the older movies are being recreated or just a harmless sequel is being added I can name about two off the bat now that sucked balls
1)rocky
2)rambo
mmhmm seems to me like a trend is starting. I do like indy but the new movie I can almost guarantee you...will suck! good day sirs!

What I find funny is none of you have seen the trailer or read any of the news about it. How many of you knew that it take's place in Area 51?

LOL your post make's me laugh because from the way its worded I can still tell you have not seen the trailer!

Exxa.Justin said:
Sikkamore said:
Gay. That sums it up....

ok nice...why do you say this? If you are telling me Indiana Jones is gay then your favorite movie is Mean Girls..

Mean girls is a really good movie, me and my friends watch it all the time when we are wasted/blazed.

The trailer is on Yahoo movies and it looks great! Yes Harrison Ford is playing Indy...obviously...it is going to be such a good past-time revisited!

I love indiana jones! a few days ago i had a mega indiana jones orgy and i watched 1,2 and 3! :p

Why is everyone ignoring the fact that Firefox and Charizard admitted to liking a Lindsey Lohan film???

THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom