- IG -K9Soldier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vex Uprising

In-Game Name: - IG -K9Soldier

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:48538394

Server & Date: Jailbreak, 19/01 @ 18:13 EST.

Why should this person be banned: They should be banned because they consistently free-kill and go into denial when they are asked to explain. Also grieving and conflicting orders 24/7 when warden, when they say they have "Read the rules" and know what they are doing. (If there is a guardban sub than I couldn't find it gg)

Proof: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6iWeUmN_DJfdDFVNGVWZEFYSDg/view?usp=sharing

Additional Information: Has mass freekilled... For example an order was "Get on to the middle cell" -on the christmas map of minecart- and killed anyone in the top or bottom middle cell with a player right at the top as lr.

I can't see any proof of this happening. I went through your 150,000 tick (40 mins) demo twice. k9 didn't go on the blu team once, and ended up leaving the game half-way through. The demo ended when you switched maps.

This is denied, for insufficient proof (unless you have another demo showing this).

DayV said:
I can't see any proof of this happening. I went through your 150,000 tick (40 mins) demo twice. k9 didn't go on the blu team once, and ended up leaving the game half-way through. The demo ended when you switched maps.

This is denied, for insufficient proof (unless you have another demo showing this).

I DONT KNOW WHICH ONE IS WHICH OK ILL FIND IT

Reviewed your second (long) demo again...
I saw two of moments where you thought k9 freekilled and voted you to ban him. I'll just explain both;

1. (no beds order);
k9 told all prisoners to hug and face the back of the cell walls while being AFK frozen. Then about 2 seconds later he said no standing on the beds, he then gave a 10 second-ish time limit for the prisoners to get off the beds. He then enforced his orders by killing all prisoners that were standing/crouching on the beds. Couple of prisoners started complaining that he freekilled and didn't give enough time, when he did.

2. (last reaction, first reaction);
k9 gave the order ''last reaction jump'', and you were the last to jump. Everyone else heard the warden perfectly fine, you were the only one that didn't. So you proceeded to voteban him as you thought it was a freekill, which is understandable.

This is once again denied, thanks for the report anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom