How You Found intox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZIMAGE

Write A Small Little Story of How You Found The intox Community.

Rules:
1. No Cancer
2. No Smashing

My Story
I was looking up new gamemodes on tf2 and came across jb2, I joined and didnt know what to do, but the people that played it back then helped me out and were very nice and made me love the community there. :eek:mg:

Now it's filled with cancer and smashing gg :ffuuu:

xerhik told me to get on Minecraft. December 2011... Damn that was some time ago.

Shit, that server was fun....

Once upon a time, I was on a skial jailbreak, then I forgot the ip of the server, so I searched for mine craft jb into "search servers"(I was new to tf2) and ended up finding jb1.

Found the zombie server by accident , but saw the "hop" function and wanted to see what jb was . And I've been yelling at little kids and guys who confuse themselves with their own orders ever since ^_^

One of my friend was playing in the mk server. So, I decided to join him. For unknown reasons, I decided to play on all servers and to join the group.

when i started tf2 on my original account (early 2010, maybe late 2009) i found one of the surf servers, i don't remember if it was #1 or #2.

It started as Revolution Effect back when cLutch's name was Toxic (who was a member of [trs] The Ruby Square, as was I). This was about late 2006 into 2007. By summer time, RE merged with TRS but members weren't getting along among other problems.

cLutch founded intox. Gaming by mid July 2007. There was a few month stint in 2008 where I was kicked out of the clan due to inactivity. This was when CS:S was still thriving (Surf, Hide N Seek, ZMOD, eventually JB, etc.) and TF2 was barely picking up. We had a 2fort server and PL/CP server.

:thumbs:

A high school friend of mine asked me if I wanted to play some TF2 dodgeball. I'd played TF2 for a while now so I was definitely interested. Played it, got hooked. Stuck in the community. Sacred was one of my best friends waaaay before our intox days.

The old saxton Hale server that I used to go too went down for 3 months then a friend recommended a server called Intoxgaming Saxton hale I like it

I was looking for a good surf server many years ago. Found intox surf and liked the fact I could micspam. stuck around and got to know the members, eventually became one myself. The rest is history.

Walked into a random jb. Couldn't find it so I searched up other servers. Found intox.

Holy shit peppers seen it all. I wish we had a 2fort server.

As for me I started playing hale religiously a while back under an old account I shared with my brother. The clan I was with kind of died so I left and my buddy told me about all of these cool game modes. searched zombies and found intox. It was 100% different back then and I originally left zmod or db which got me hooked on intox servers.

Sgt. Pepper said:
members weren't getting along among other problems.

uh oh..

been playing css zmod long before i found intox. came across it while browsing the servers around 2009 maybe?

Saxton Hale. When it was relatively new. I have no fucking idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom