Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler

360fx360f
Not sure what the fuck it is but I know I don't need it.​
Deadline is the 31st.​
Post something to entertain me.​

I have something...

There are 3 kingdoms surrounding a lake. The First Kingdom is very rich, lotsa gold in the economy and they have like 3 people in poverty and a fucking giant army. The second kingdom isn't so well off, but still a lot of gold ad little poverty, and a moderate army. The third kingdom is total shit, they have most of the people in poverty and their army consists of one old knight.

So, the kingdoms decide to take the Lake. The first kingdom sets up camp and starts drinking because they know that they'll win. Second army does the same, but add a bit more hope to the equation due to a lack of size. The third army [old-ass knight] couldn't afford wine, so he has his squire hang a noose and put a pot really high on it.

Come next morning, The first army has a hangover and can't fight for shit, so their squires take up arms. Same deal for the second kingdom, but the Old Knight is just too old to get up. So, the squires take up arms, and they all meet at the lake and kill eachother. Not one squire survived.

The first army realizes that the squires are dead and return to their kingdom to mourn for them, and the second army does the same for their own squires, but the old knight was the only one who knew the third squire, and claimed the lake in his name.

The old knight returns to his king. "Sir [name here], please report what happened at the lake." The knight promptly responded, "My squire took up arms and fought when I could not, and gave his life in the process whilst killing the squires of the other kingdoms."

"I see," said the king.

And the knight finished. "I suppose one could say that the Squire of the High Pot and Noose is equal to the sum of the other two sides."

James, while John had had "had," had had "had had"; "had had" had had a better effect on the teacher.

ST4NCE-DELT4 said:
There was a hoovy enjoying his sammich.

Then came a wrinkly old man named Sacred,
He smacked the sammich to the ground.
Hoovy got angry.
He turned green.
HOOVY SMASH SACRED 
yelling.gif

Avengers-Hulk-Loki-1337008016.gif

omg I dug up this fossil from the Giveaway thread  :surprised:

http://2static.fjcdn.com/hdgifs/How+i+skate_4b1ef1_5626659.webm

http://2static1.fjcdn.com/comments/These+make+me+laugh+more+than+it+should+_0e8769dcabc89000e21bbf6418694663.webm

Yeah i didnt know how to make this shit just play but fuck it, it made me lol

Fox

Socks
Box
Knox

Knox in box.
Fox in socks.

Knox on fox in socks in box.

Socks on Knox and Knox in box.

Fox in socks on box on Knox.

Chicks with bricks come.
Chicks with blocks come.
Chicks with bricks and blocks and clocks come.

Look, sir. Look, sir. Mr. Knox, sir.
Let's do tricks with bricks and blocks, sir.
Let's do tricks with chicks and clocks, sir.

First, I'll make a quick trick brick stack.
Then I'll make a quick trick block stack.

You can make a quick trick chick stack.
You can make a quick trick clock stack.

And here's a new trick, Mr. Knox....
Socks on chicks and chicks on fox.
Fox on clocks on bricks and blocks.
Bricks and blocks on Knox on box.

Now we come to ticks and tocks, sir.
Try to say this Mr. Knox, sir....

Clocks on fox tick.
Clocks on Knox tock.
Six sick bricks tick.
Six sick chicks tock.

Please, sir. I don't like this trick, sir.
My tongue isn't quick or slick, sir.
I get all those ticks and clocks, sir,
mixed up with the chicks and tocks, sir.
I can't do it, Mr. Fox, sir.

I'm so sorry, Mr. Knox, sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom