Guard Ban Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.

cLutch

cLutchulhu
This thread is to request an unban from the BLU team on Jailbreak ONLY!

Do not post here if you're banned from the server entirely. If you do so, your post will be deleted and you risk the chance of being forum banned for not taking direction.

Fill out THIS form and it will submit your reply in this thread.
Again, not doing this will result in your post being deleted or you being banned.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Rockin Beta

In-Game Name: Rockin Beta

SteamID: STEAM_O:1:50296805

Why I think I was banned: Initially, I was perma banned from all intox servers due to a freekilling incident with prince logan. A week ago, phaseman graciously unbanned me from intox, the only penalty being a guard ban.

Why I should be unbanned: After returning to intox servers, I realized just how much I had missed everyone. I also realized how much I had missed guard team. I feel that I deserve to be un-guardbanned. I vow to follow all blu team rules, be careful about freekilling, and to treat red team fairly, no favortisim.

Additional Information: If this does not get accepted, I still thank phaseman for uplifting the ban on me and won't forget his kindness.

RE: Jailbreak BLU Team / Guard Unban

Sorry, but the condition was that you stay guardbanned. You'll have to remain guardbanned.

(I dont think i posted admins keep saying i need to re-post)

In-Game Name: Bot1 [The Potato] [The Pootis]

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:49085256

Why I think I was banned: Freekilling (MISSHEARD)

Why I should be unbanned: I missheard the warden and acidentally turned on wipeout In result i was guard banned.

Additional Information: I was downloading a game (GTA IV) and my ping was 723 or something like that so... i was lagging and i missheard the warden (he actually said DONT TURN ON WIPEOUT GUARDS) i thought he said turn on wipeout guards and i done as the warden said (as i thought). I really miss blue and its been a month now admins are saying they cant find my post so here it is again. Oh i miss being a guard.

Yes you are guardbanned but the admin who guardbanned you forgot to add a reason and forgot to add his name to the ban so I'm going to deal with this. If you agree to follow the blue team rules (Open the spoiler) you will be unbanned from blue team (You will need to refer an admin to this thread).

Jailbreak Specific Rules - Updated 9/1

BLU Team (Guard) Rules:
1. This team gives orders.
2. Do not freekill! This is killing any Prisoner who has not rebelled or done anything wrong.
3. Do not demonstrate favoritism towards any person or group.
4. Dead guards may not give orders.
5. The Warden is the head Guard.
6. Only the Warden may give orders; Guards should enforce the orders.
7. Do not open the cells until orders have been given.
8. Do not intentionally confuse the RED team or give orders that contradict.
9. Do not deny doable last requests from the RED team.
10. Do not give team wide OR class wide freedays. Personal freedays only.
11. You may kill prisoners for leaving the specified area in location based freedays.
12. You must give orders through your microphone.
If the orders are only typed, the RED team does not have to follow them.
Killing a Prisoner for not following typed only orders is freekilling.
Your microphone must be of decent quality.
Use your mic regularly! Not just during mic checks!

Wolfy

In-Game Name: Wolfy

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:78210245

Why I think I was banned: I freekilled

Why I should be unbanned: Well i get freekilled a lot and being red gets boring after a while so i would like to be a guard and stops freekilling

Additional Information: Plx unban kthx

Sorry for taking so long to get to your protest, Wolfy. I'm not sure why it took so long for your post to be taken care of. You were guardbanned by sacredavenger for Mass Freekilling. Please wait for him to respond.

Oh my bad i had no idea this was posted. Anyway Wolfy, glad to see you wanna be a guard again and i hope you wont try to get guardbanned again. Either way if you agree to follow all of our rules I will gladly unguardban you.

RED Team (Prisoner) Rules:
1. This team receives orders.
2. Do not talk over anyone on the BLU team.
3. You will be killed if you do not follow orders from the BLU team.
4. BLU team does not have to say "no detours or delays" as it is implied with every command.
5. If you are the last RED alive, and you have not rebelled, you gain a Last Request.
You have 2 minutes to give and complete your LR. Do not delay it.
Do not request anything undoable by the guards.
6. You may not request a team wide OR class wide freeday with your Last Request.
Personal freedays, however, are permissible.
7. Location based freedays (pool, etc) are restricted to a maximum of two prisoners.
8. If a guard types orders but does not speak them, you do not have to follow their orders.
If you are killed for doing so, report them for freekilling.
9. If you are giving an LR, you must follow all Guard rules.
10. If you are told to AFK Freeze, this means: No Taunting, No Freelooking, No Attacking, No Moving, No Crouching

BLU Team (Guard) Rules:
2. Do not freekill! This is killing any Prisoner who has not rebelled or done anything wrong.
11. You may kill prisoners for leaving the specified area in location based freedays.

BOTH Team Rules:
1. Do not talk over the Warden!
2. Baiting is allowed. If a Guard gets into melee distance of a Prisoner and the Prisoner attacks the Guard,
it counts as rebelling. The Prisoner who attacked can be killed.
3. If a Warden dies, his orders become null and it is a freeday for Prisoners until a new Warden gives orders.
If a Guard kills a Prisoner for not following the dead Warden's orders, they should be reported for freekilling.
4. Do not ghost. This is sharing information while you are dead.
5. Do not turn on friendly fire without prior orders.
6. Do not mislead other players into breaking our rules.
7. Do not pretend to be an admin.

General Server Rules

1. Obey our administrators.
If you would like to dispute a decision, do so here, not in the server.

2. The use of HLDJ is not permitted in the server.
This includes but is not limited to: music, clips, and yelling.

3. Do not hack, script, exploit, or glitch.
This includes maps and the server itself.

4. Do not advertise or recruit.

5. Do not wear the intox tag, any variation of the intox tag, or impersonate members.

6. Malicious action of any kind toward any player(s) will not be tolerated.
This includes but is not limited to: harassment, getting a rise, griefing, flaming, and trolling.
[beware: admin discretion]

7. You may only votemute/votekick/voteban people if they are breaking one of the above rules.

8. Last but not least, enjoy the server!

Alright i agree to the rules and liek that wait was liek forever so yea i wanna be unguard banned and such thx berry much

Wolfy said:
Alright i agree to the rules and liek that wait was liek forever so yea i wanna be unguard banned and such thx berry much

Ok i'll unguard ban you. Behave this time

In-Game Name: TATERPRO THE AMBIDEXTRIOUS CAT

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:29273486

Why I think I was banned: Mass freekill

Why I should be unbanned: This is my first incident with mass freekilling. I knew the rules and shouldn't have done it. I've been playing JB for a while and as most prisoners could attest to I'm a pretty good guard and I like to do fun stuff with the prisoners.

Additional Information: If u cant unban me its ok, but like I said most regs would attest to the fact I'm a pretty good guard I just got carried away one day xD

๖ۣۜBoats

In-Game Name: ๖ۣۜBoats

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59751267

Why I think I was banned: Well Intox. Butthurt said i was banned for breaking a rule when all i did was hit like 4 people when they were in the medic on Jailbreak 1

Why I should be unbanned: Because a lot of people freehit people when there in the medic tent

Additional Information: Well my good friend Wolfy got unguard banned after he posting something like i am right now and he mass freekilled and all i did was freehit a few people

Boats said:

Why I think I was banned: Well Intox. Butthurt said i was banned for breaking a rule when all i did was hit like 4 people when they were in the medic on Jailbreak 1

Why I should be unbanned: Because a lot of people freehit people when there in the medic tent

Additional Information: Well my good friend Wolfy got unguard banned after he posting something like i am right now and he mass freekilled and all i did was freehit a few people

I banned you because you freehit on multiple occasions. Not only did you freehit on purpose, couple days/a week back I witnessed you in JB literally whispering (I'm exaggerating) in your mic while you were warden even after I told you to speak up. As you know, it leads to confusion which you did not care about because all you wanted was to find a reason to kill prisoners just to rake in the points.

So tell me why you even remotely deserve a guard unban.

butthurt said:
Boats said:

I banned you because you freehit on multiple occasions. Not only did you freehit on purpose, couple days/a week back I witnessed you in JB literally whispering (I'm exaggerating) in your mic while you were warden even after I told you to speak up. As you know, it leads to confusion which you did not care about because all you wanted was to find a reason to kill prisoners just to rake in the points.

So tell me why you even remotely deserve a guard unban.

Well i tryed to get my mic sound turned up i had to find out how it took me a good amount of time to find out how to and i agree not to freehit anymore unless it is a accident

Wait so am i unbanned? :wise:

Bot1 said:
Wait so am i unbanned? :wise:

Once you agree to the rules below, simply refer an admin in-game to this thread and you will be unbanned from the guard team.

BLU Team (Guard) Rules:

I agree to evrey rule on that list and i perfectly see why they are there

I accept.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom