FREE GIVEAWAY: Overwatch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
overwatch-giveaway.png

We're giving away a copy of Overwatch to one lucky person in our community!
Click the link below to enter up to 7 times via gleam.io!

Rules:
1. You must be a member of the intox Gaming Steam Group.
2. You must have at least 2 total hours on our servers (can be combined across them).

Click here!

The raffle will be held June 1st. Good luck! :wise:
Thank you to Sass for donating the game!
The winner will be decided using gleam.io

I joined the community group but when i tried through the raffle site, it glitched and now the group only has the option "invite friends" but it doesn't show it under my groups list, and the gleam.io doesn't work ;-;

Master Turret said:
I joined the community group but when i tried through the raffle site, it glitched and now the group only has the option "invite friends" but it doesn't show it under my groups list, and the gleam.io doesn't work ;-;

The buttons to enter the raffle are on gleam, not the steam community group. If you can't join the community group, try logging out of steam in your browser session.

Celach said:
Master Turret said:

The buttons to enter the raffle are on gleam, not the steam community group. If you can't join the community group, try logging out of steam in your browser session.

gleam is finally working for me. for some reason it wouldnt work before. continue and anything to get the first entry would just open the steam group but it's fine now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom