[Denied] Follow Up Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

HellaSaint

In-Game Name: HellaSaint

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:71193980

When and where the ban took place: Jailbreak

Why I think I was banned: Supposedly Aimbotting

Why I should be unbanned: This is a follow up on the appeal I made about a month ago. Other than the chat logs, I have no other proof that I lent Rahim an account of mine. Clearly, I'm fully aware that chat logs are not the hardest thing to fake, but its all I've got.

I've played on Jb for years, and at one point I'm sure that I knew alt's were not allowed. To tell you the truth I was not aware of that at the time of using other (not, the account that was banned for aimbot) accounts. I accept fault for that, and I apologize for violating server rules. I'll take it upon myself to read them over again as it has been a while.

As for the account originally banned for Aimbot, I am at a loss as to how I can prove that I was not using the account at the time of the ban. I understand how the whole IP ban system works and that it would have banned the IP being used on the account at the time and not my own. However I wasnt the one using the account. I would never use any kind of cheats. My inventory (up until recently) was worth around $1300. Believe me I would never risk that kind of money having cheats on my computer especially after having seen what happened to multiple friends. One more scenario I can throw in to justify my situation, is that I may have signed into the initially banned account, and tried to connect to Jb. In which case the system would have banned my IP as well.

Once again. Thanks for your time.

Lending your account to anyone ever, that just makes this more fishy then it already is. Regardless of your "Aimbot" ban your attitude and general server presence is toxic, I vote no for your appeal

Like I said, he was a good friend. I've lent accounts to people before. Personally, I don't find that fishy. Although I can be an ass when it comes to certain people on the servers, I'm a good guy. I've had a problem with a few intox members in the past. I wont go into that now, as that's not what this is about. However I understand that those certain people's opinions may have carried over to some of you guys. The point is, I talk trash to people who talk trash to me. I don't try to be toxic. I'd rather just be friends with everyone. You have my word that I'll put noticeable effort into improving my attitude, and behavior while present on the servers.

"I'm a good guy" clearly you don't see anything at fault with what you do. You don't see yourself for who you are and room to improve. Grow up. This is denied.

Man, you're getting this all wrong. I've listened to what you told me, have accepted that I should change the way I act towards others, and have said with full intent to act upon this "You have my word that I'll put noticeable effort into improving my attitude, and behavior while present on the servers.". I fully intend to do my best to be a better person on the servers. I'm saying this genuinely, and in no way am I trying to say that what you have accused me of is incorrect.

Your account is your own responsibility. If you lent it out and it was misused, that is not our problem.

As Sentron has already stated, this is denied.

FYI: The aforementioned account was NOT banned for hacking, instead it was banned for sharing the IP of another account that was banned in the past for cheating. Maybe next time your "friend" shouldn't cheat on our servers at your house :thinking:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to chime in; it would've been a lot easier to unban you if your IP address didn't have nine bans on record since May.

This is the same IP that your forum account is attached to, so the decision unfortunately stands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom