family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

telos

im going to go see a bunch of loud people that never shut the fuck up about their iphone in my shitty and gloomy hometown tomorrow and climb the second tallest piece of freestanding granite (its actually granodiorite xDD) in what most likely will be the pouring rain

c0d3978ac7.jpg

hurrah

On a more serious note, I'm going to the mainland for a few days to see my family. Probably won't be home until Wednesday/Thursday. 

I most likely won't be on the forums or the servers, but I'll at least try to sneak in a little activity.

:csdsmile:

magnify said:
You live on an island? Well I do too I guess, but still.

Have fun.

Vancouver Island bay beeeeeee.

kneepel, Exxio and I actually live within the same general area, and we're all good friends in real life. You need to get in Mumble more often. :csdsmile:

See you soon Señor.

Hope the Canucks do good this year btw.

Post pic of you on top of the granite rock thing. It'd be cool

StaticKyrbi said:
Post pic of you on top of the granite rock thing. It'd be cool

Unfortunately, I left my phone in the car while we were up there. I took a photo right from the window of my cousin's house though.

WAkPDz6h.jpg

Bonus:

Lamborghini Aventador in North Van with a Novice Driver sticker. (here in Canada, people must display a green sticker with an N for two years after they get their license. They also limited to only one extra passenger that is not a relative)
1Reqaevh.jpg

And a couple bottom-of-the-baggers from a lunch at Five Guys Burgers & Fries at Park Royal. (They fucked up on our order)
8EELKkB.jpg

There's a burger and hot dog somewhere in there.

SeñorLOLOL xD: said:
Lamborghini Aventador in North Van with a Novice Driver sticker. (here in Canada, people must display a green sticker with an N for two years after they get their license. They also limited to only one extra passenger that is not a relative)

1Reqaevh.jpg

That is a fucking sweet car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom