Christmas Gifts 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Static Kyrbi

Whether it be a gift from a loved one to you, or from you to you, show us!

1dEXDFK.jpg

83-221-274-09.jpg

ASUS Desktop PC G11CD-DB52. Should be here the 30th. Can't wait to get back on the servers.

Basic Specs:
Intel Core i5 6400 (2.7 GHz)
8GB DDR4 1 TB HDD
Windows 10 Home 64-Bit
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950 2 GB GDDR5

Bought it for $755 so for my budget it will do fine. Still need to buy a monitor and a desk (I've used a night stand to set my old HP Pavilon 20 All-In-One since my old one got destroyed in the house leak incident awhile ago).

Another child died today Garfield. He was terrified. In that moment I wished I could merge with his fear and slip into a saccharine foreverscream. But this is my duty Garfield, have you stopped eating my lasagna? Have you ever looked in that pan? When was the last time you tasted what you were chewing? You shuffling, bumbling, crusty, dumb fuck cat Garfield. If I pelted you with rocks who would hear the dumb screams? If I set myself on fire and smothered you who would die first? You're a tumor Garfield, but God made cancer, just like he made lasagna, except I made the lasagna. Does that make me more than a man?

They call you a "bad cat" but they will never drink from the fat and rotten juices, they are unfit to be in the kingdom of Heaven and Hell Garfield. You are cut from the nape of the Earth, you little bitty cat. Don't kick Odie off the table!! Gaaarfiiieeeeld!!!!

It was another day like usual: snapping necks and cashing checks; the only problem, however, is that the banks are closed today. I cannot deposit into safety my large collection of fresh checks. I am not sure what to do. I will sit on the pile with my Sig Sauer and wait for James.

lots of food, three sweaters, socks, complete works of shakespeare and lovecraft, chef knives, candles, night lights, 200$

I got money, spacex falcon 9 tshirt, occupy mars hat, and 2 sweaters i pre bought a month ago. :0)

and candy I won't eat!!

my sister got me an amazon echo dot also

A nice Samsung VR Headset, a fleece, and Google Play giftcards. Not much but I enjoy giving gifts this time rather than receiving.

bought myself a canon rebel t6 gift set with some of my bonus, way too many steam games, 4tb for PC, 2tb for ps4

parents got me clothes and an amazon echo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom