Binding of Issac: Rebirth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, the learning curve in this game is pretty difficult to get past. I find that you start to really get the hang of the game after ~24 hours of frustration gameplay.

http://www.reddit.com/r/bindingofisaac/comments/2lpv6b/puzzle_pieces_spoilers/
some pretty interesting stuff people have been finding lately

also discovered from subreddit mushrooms and poop can make bridges.

Bought the game yesterday and it's a lot of fun. Unfortunately I suck at it. Holy shit though, the revenge fly is so fucking good. If you get hit once, that fucker kills anything it gets near. It's ridiculous. Because of that guy and the x-ray glasses that made me find a room of hearts, I got to mom. I didn't beat that though. Man I'm terrible at this game.

Morty said:
Bought the game yesterday and it's a lot of fun. Unfortunately I suck at it. Holy shit though, the revenge fly is so fucking good. If you get hit once, that fucker kills anything it gets near. It's ridiculous. Because of that guy and the x-ray glasses that made me find a room of hearts, I got to mom. I didn't beat that though. Man I'm terrible at this game.

Original game had a ~24 hour long learning curve. Have fun! :^)

just beat the cathedral for the first time, also was using azazel for the first time (hes fucking op if you get heart containers. actually i had black or spirit hearts the whole run. the only time i got down to the red hearts during the last fight. and holy shit did they
make isaac harder but easier at the same time

i just beat the heart today after 20+ terrible runs. jesus christ i wasn't expecting the heart to be that challenging

The Dark Chest/Dark Room is cool, but the boss (The Lamb) is really easy. :/
468px-Dark_room.png

f20ec1fe0c.jpg
2 floors without any more hearts, just a cuople of spirit hearts from dark friend. but this was just godly dodging

Lance said:
I dont understand how you guys are all at 100 floors and shit... doesnt the game fucking end after you kill the heart?!?!?!

BASE MENT seed :^)
fuck was this post sarcastic i dont know
shit

I have never played the series before. Would you reccomend playing from the first game and up?

Johhnyrocket said:
I have never played the series before. Would you reccomend playing from the first game and up?

Rebirth is p much classic Isaac + WoTL DLC + more bonuses, may be a bit more difficult, but i found rebirth more fun.
also both games have a ~24 hour learning curve, so it will take loads of time to get used to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom