๖ۣۜLego ๖ۣۜMaster™

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-Game Name: ๖ۣۜLego ๖ۣۜMaster™

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:123908361

When and where the ban took place: Web Ban, 2/2 18:21

Why I think I was banned: Claims I was using aimbot

Why I should be unbanned: Valve has found LMAO Box's Main Code and banned all accounts that ever used LMAO Box. Those accounts that were on my IP could have been considered Alt's if I had actually hacked using them. If that was the truth, my main account would have been banned.

Additional Information: "Somehow until now at least it's managed to pass under the radar of Valve's VAC (Valve Anti-Cheat) technology, but LMAOBOX has finally been detected, despite claims on the website that it was VAC-proof. And with the detection, comes a wave of VAC bans. It's not clear exactly how many people have been affected, but it includes nearly 170 professional players in the TF2 UGC league."

Your ban is an IP ban because multiple steam accounts were created on your IP that hacked on our servers, and they were blatant throwaway accounts that to this day don't have their profiles set up.

In your initial ban you even seemed to vaguely acknowledge that you had hacked on alternate accounts and were only mad that your keys donation wasn't returned:

๖ۣۜLego ๖ۣۜMaster™ said:
DarkPikachu said:
Lego Master said:
DarkPikachu said:
There are no bans under your steam account.

No, there's not. There's an entire fucking IP Address ban

Ah I see. Well good shit. We don't unban hackers and your account is your responsibility. Denied.

Well If I'm perma banned then fine. Fuck you, fuck me. I made a mistake, okay? But if I'm perma banned, and I DID NOT get to fulfill my FULL month of donating perks, give me back my fucking keys

So I'm sorry but this, like your other appeals, is denied. You don't get to hack on 3+ alternate accounts and then get angry that your main got caught in the ban crossfire.

Unless you have some kind of amazing evidence that you didn't hack please refrain from making any more appeals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom