๖ۣۜLego ๖ۣۜMaster™

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-Game Name: ๖ۣۜLego ๖ۣۜMaster™

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:123908361

When and where the ban took place: Web Ban, 2/2 18:21

Why I think I was banned: The ban info claims I was using aimbot with my main account.

Why I should be unbanned: I don't know why I was banned for using aimbot on my main account, because I know that is a fact. I do understand my IP ban though, and I received this ban after my IP was banned, putting me in a position whereas I cannot access Intox's in-game servers. If applicable, I'd like to hear what magnify has to say about why he banned my main and possibly discuss the matter.

Additional Information: My last appeal was misunderstood. I accept that fact that my IP address is banned.

You were banned by MAG for aimbot, please wait for him to respond, even I knowing his reply. :thumbs: 

It was switched to a steam id ban on this account because of how easily ip's can be changed. We do not tolerate cheating and as demonstrated before two accounts coming from your ip were banned for aimbot. You will have a permanent ban for hacking remain in place on your account and this appeal is denied. If you have any further concerns feel free to pm myself or magnify for clarifications. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom