๖ۣۜLego ๖ۣۜMaster™

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-Game Name: ๖ۣۜLego ๖ۣۜMaster™

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:123908361

When and where the ban took place: 2/2 @ 1:08AM EST

Why I think I was banned: Claimed I was using Aimbot.

Why I should be unbanned: Ok, ok? Now, let's start off with the definition of an IP Address. "An Internet Protocol address (IP address) is a numerical label assigned to each device (e.g., computer, printer) participating in a computer network that uses the Internet Protocol for communication. An IP address serves two principal functions: host or network interface identification and location addressing." If this is what an IP Address is, is it possible to mask an IP address with another? You're damn right it is. Now, I don't know about those other accounts, but I DO know about mine. I don't know if you have VALID proof about the other accounts that are claimed to have been using Aimbot, but you don't have anything on my main. My only Alternate Account is this one: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198282306564 You'll know it's me because I am the only person on the planet Earth who possess that image (Except Hoo Howard). The only thing that could possibly connect these accounts is the IP. Yet my IP address was masked to use some different accounts and Intox claims I hacked with my main! So, I rest my case. Proof of my main account (๖ۣۜLego ๖ۣۜMaster™) hacking is nowhere to be found, so I would like an approved appeal unless valid evidence can be provided.

Additional Information:

You were banned for using aimbot by magnify. By policy we don't unban hackers, but please wait for magnify to respond anyways.

Masking an IP adress with an in use IP isn't what you think it is. That would be called spoofing the IP.  When you mask your IP you are most likely using a proxy or a VPN. If you're using a VPN the provider of the VPN will provide an IP adress for you to use.

From your other unban request you said it could have been your brother. Regardless if you aren't hacking anymore someone did hack from the same IP you were using. Unless you've made some big enemies on TF2 that wanted to make you get banned and spoofed your IP (highly unlikely), try to find proof of it.

The proof we have is multiple members and admins were called in to spectate the account that got banned from the same IP and it was pretty clear that you were cheating.

Anyone can get your steam avatar, it's not hard you can just download the image from a web browser link of your profile. 

This is denied, if you can find sufficient proof for someone spoofing your IP adress please provide it.

Once more than one account is banned for hacking, we ban the IP address. Not to sound like a douchebag but we're not required to show you any proof, this isn't a courtroom. We don't release demos of hackers because why would we help you realize what makes your hacks obvious?

Even if I assume the most innocent scenario for you is true (which you seem to be angling for us to believe), that means its someone else on your IP address hacking on multiple accounts, and you were caught in the middle. We still wouldn't unban the IP in that case and give the hacker free reign again.

There's no scenario I can think of that would get the ban lifted, sorry. Contact me on steam if you wish to discuss it further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom