๖ۣۜLego ๖ۣۜMaster™

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-Game Name: ๖ۣۜLego ๖ۣۜMaster™

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:123908361

When the ban took place: 2/2 @ 1:08AM EST

Why I think I was banned: I talked to dayv about why I was banned, for this happened overnight. He said it was because of using "Aimbot." I never used aimbot before in my entire "TF2 Career" and would never. Though my brother does get onto my computer every now and then, and it may have been possible that he gained access.

Why I should be unbanned: I think I should be unbanned because I love intox. I'm a donor, half my friends list is based off of people I met on intox, and I just love the gamemodes that intox offers. I WILL make sure he never gains access to my computer again, therefore, an incident like this will never happen again.

Additional Information:

Lego Master said:
DarkPikachu said:
There are no bans under your steam account.
No, there's not. There's an entire fucking IP Address ban

Ah I see. Well good shit. We don't unban hackers and your account is your responsibility. Denied.

DarkPikachu said:
Lego Master said:
DarkPikachu said:
There are no bans under your steam account.
No, there's not. There's an entire fucking IP Address ban

Ah I see. Well good shit. We don't unban hackers and your account is your responsibility. Denied.

Well If I'm perma banned then fine. Fuck you, fuck me. I made a mistake, okay? But if I'm perma banned, and I DID NOT get to fulfill my FULL month of donating perks, give me back my fucking keys

It seems odd how two steam accounts under your same IP address were created just to hack on our servers.

Your account and any accounts connected to your IP address is YOUR responsibility to make sure no one is causing mayhem underneath your IP. Also, a donation is giving money and not expecting anything in return. The perks that are granted are a privilege. It is not a contract.

Regardless of whether or not it was you or your brother who created alt accounts to hack on our servers, we do not unban hackers.

Denied. If it was your brother, I'd be furious with your brother for doing this twice knowingly if I were you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom