What you watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to watch some good, quality shows on Netflix... I've watch probs about 7 shows with 3-8 seasons each. I was wondering what shows you guys like watching. Both on Netflix or on TV... I also wanna know what are some good shows to watch with lots of episodes and seasons... (That isn't a love show or romance)

Futurama and The Simpsons.
Also, F is for Family and Clone High, although both of those shows only (so far) lasted a season.

Edit: Some more shows you should watch:
Star Vs. the Forces of Evil
We Bare Bears
Gravity Falls
Samurai Jack
Steven Universe
Archer
The Tick
The Boondocks
Animaniacs
The Loud House
Harvey Beaks
Powerpuff Girls (the 1998 one, not the 2016 reboot)

The Marvel and DC shows on Netflix are pretty good. If you want to watch a cartoon, the shows Shiro listed along with Gravity Falls are also good. If you listed some of your favorite genres I could probably give you some better shows.

My go to's: Arrested Development (God Tier show), Trailer park boys, Cops, Drugs inc, Ray Donovan, True Detective, Fargo Season 2,

Animated go to's: FLCL, Ghost in the Shell (i literally cant recommend all of this series enough its my favorite of all time), Miyazaki stuff, Paranoia Agent, Adventure Time, Regular show, Clarence, Old Simpsons, Old South Park,

idk thats all i got right now maybe i'll update later

the dc animated movies on Netflix are pretty good if you want some superman action *Lenny*
Edit: Flashpoint is probably my favorite and a good start

shows that ive finished: burn notice, breaking bad, buffy the vampire slayer
anime that ive finished: paranoia agent, one punch man, parasyte, naruto, seven deadly sins, cowboy bebop, yu yu hakusho

shows im currently watching: game of thrones, the walking dead (plus fear the walking dead), louie, supernatural, better call saul, rick and morty, family guy
anime im currently watching: naruto shippuden, my hero academia, ushio and tora, attack on titan & flcl (once they air the next seasons)

i dont watch a whole lot of tv

Lets necropost dis shit

Fringe x
Better call Saul x
Helix x
The Walking Dead x
Fear the Walking Dead x
The 100 x
Agents of Shield x
Agent Carter x
Arrow x
Flash x
Firefly x
Lie to me x
Daredevil x
True detective x
Lost x
True Blood x
Shameless x
The Wire x
Silicon Valley x
Almost Human x
Blacklist
Mr. Robot x
Penny Dreadful x
12 Monkeys x S1
Dark Matter x
Halt and Catch Fire x
Prison Break x
The Americans S1
House of Cards S1
Minority Report x
Gotham x
Da vinci's Demons S1

X's are ones I've watched and the ones with S# are ones I've only watched up to a certain season.

Da vinci's Demon and 12 Monkeys I'm still watching/catching up with.
I didn't really like The Americans, but I might go back to it, and same with House of Cards.

Almost all of the shows I enjoyed, but some of them dragged on and on like; Lost, Prison break, True Blood, and The Walking Dead.

I probably have more shows that I've watched and haven't put down, but those are the ones I've been recently watching since the past like 2~ years. I've been adding to them as well.

If you need any like opinion on a certain show I've listed I can fill ya in.

Right now I'm keeping up with new episodes of the Loud House.

Also, I'm waiting for the 7th season of Monsters Inside Me to premiere in October.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom