Regular minecraft hangouts every week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michaelding313

Kinda inspired by the minecraft meeting today, we had a lot of people join vent and talked, it was lots of fun, so I think we should have regular minecraft hangouts like every Sunday or something. Get people in the minecraft server and vent. Also feed backs and opinions.

Even if the conversation wasn't constantly talk about improving the server, it was rather fun and it brought a lot of people into vent and onto the server.

I'd like it, honestly if it wasn't member only either. That way other players can join in and become closer to the community. Maybe we could even get some new minecraft (official) members out of something like this. Plus even thought it wouldn't be every gathering, we could still talk of more ways of not getting new players. But ways of getting those new members to become regulars. It should probably be on a day that most people can enjoy, Sunday isn't really a good day since a lot of people could have homework (Thats why I never actually was able to get to this one). Friday or Saturday would probably be better days. I hope this becomes a regular thing :eek:mg:

xXPhasemanXx said:
I'd like it, honestly if it wasn't member only either. That way other players can join in and become closer to the community. Maybe we could even get some new minecraft (official) members out of something like this. Plus even thought it wouldn't be every gathering, we could still talk of more ways of not getting new players. But ways of getting those new members to become regulars. It should probably be on a day that most people can enjoy, Sunday isn't really a good day since a lot of people could have homework (Thats why I never actually was able to get to this one). Friday or Saturday would probably be better days. I hope this becomes a regular thing :eek:mg:

or you could do your homework on friday, saturday, or sunday morning? :D

Sunday funday?

Make this shit happen, I've been trying to get into in our minecraft server but I'm a scrub.

Also having this be member exclusive would be just silly. We can do it with just us even with no one else around and have a great time every week but things like this can progress big time. When I very first starting playing CS:S years back, the thing that drew me to intox were that the same zmod members were always in there on friday and saturday nights and the server kept populated. Having a cemented time slot that seems natural like that can really make people gravitate towards a sever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom