Post your speccy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skibur

Do it because why not?
gWuwqdU.png

Waitaminnit. You have twin K4000s and (allegedly) a Tesla and you only have them paired with a 5820 and 16GB of RAM? You should have gone for the Xeon.

8dbfad3a26.png

I'm dumb and this is my first custom PC build done last Nov.

b86102b9be.png

8ed8642392.jpg
 Help me... 

Sorano said:
Waitaminnit. You have twin K4000s and (allegedly) a Tesla and you only have them paired with a 5820 and 16GB of RAM? You should have gone for the Xeon.

Speccy is bugged when detecting the video driver. I only have one K4000 and a tesla card. That's why the device manager on the left side. For the reason behind the intel core i7 5820K instead of xeon processor is that I'm waiting for the E2600 to drop price. For now, six core intel will suffice.

Bemmy
I'm dumb and this is my first custom PC build done last Nov.

Help me...

it's Dual Dynamic Random Access Memory... It doubles the values for one stick. (But speccy is smart enough to know that you have dual sided on one stick)

tumblr_o1ydzqvw6s1v5hcv8o1_1280.png

I wasted like 45% of my hs graduation gift money on that card instead of even considering college :^) what is my life

GlawGoatbird said:
tumblr_o1ydzqvw6s1v5hcv8o1_1280.png

I wasted like 45% of my hs graduation gift money on that card instead of even considering college :^) what is my life

lmao did you pay dell extra to create a raid array?

Sass said:
GlawGoatbird said:
-snip-

lmao did you pay dell extra to create a raid array?

I'm not PC smart at all tbh, what's a raid array?

lol how many harddrives do you have? is this a laptop?

not being a butthead, i work IT so this is really confusing to me

Sass said:
lol how many harddrives do you have?  is this a laptop?

not being a butthead, i work IT so this is really confusing to me

It's a PC with two. The tower has been around since maybe late 09-early 10 tho. Idk what the changes have really been other than that card since I never got it until maybe late 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom