Post your Rigs and Rooms '15

Status
Not open for further replies.
That looks like a Gigabyte 710, amirite? I'll have one here in the next few weeks.

Sorano said:
That looks like a Gigabyte 710, amirite? I'll have one here in the next few weeks.

yeah it's the logitech g710 silly

and the keycaps on it are absolute garbage, buy new ones(garbage as in they break)

Temp setup if you didn't see it on snapchat a month ago

NFkDui9.jpg

xerhik said:
Sorano said:
Eewww. Is that an HDMI to DVI adapter? Get a cable, you scrub!

I just moved in last night at around 2:30 AM, no Best Buy around since I'm in a more industrial area instead of a residential area. Monoprice order has been placed, don't you worry your cute little marine heart.

I actually just had an order of like 5 of them delivered from monoprice yesterday. Wabam! :D Qtpie xerhik

finally able to post from a not so shit device although it still looks like shit to me, but whatever.

p8AH6vu.jpg

wheres the body pillow?
also lets play MGO soon

@sorano its the 2gb version. i wanted something that would work right when i got it. i'll be upgrading to a 980 when i save a few more pennies

Sass said:
wheres the body pillow?
also lets play MGO soon

@sorano its the 2gb version. i wanted something that would work right when i got it. i'll be upgrading to a 980 when i save a few more pennies

980ti?

Sass said:
wheres the body pillow?
also lets play MGO soon

@sorano its the 2gb version.  i wanted something that would work right when i got it.  i'll be upgrading to a 980 when i save a few more pennies

I need to find a proper one, only the best for the best waifu.

also yeah, we can play once the servers arn't shitting themselves because of release..its pretty nice so far but the constant disconnecting and lag due to server overloads are pretty annoying.

lmtTU.jpg

Its the same as before but now I have speakers, an extra tablet, and a bottle of RC Cola.

Necron 99 said:
-snip-

Its the same as before but now I have speakers, an extra tablet, and a bottle of RC Cola.

Oh man. I'd get so many noise complaints.

I'm digging the setup.

Copper said:
Necron 99 said:
-snip-

Oh man. I'd get so many noise complaints.

I'm digging the setup.

I get so many noise complaints. Not as many if I only blast them on weekends and during the day.

Just got the Asus PG279Q 165 hz 1440p ips panel monitor, still working on rearranging things to get my desk how I like it. It has a small scratch (nice QC asus) so I have to wait until it is in stock again to get it replaced, but I get to use this one for now.

a957c472f2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom