[On Server] Jailbreak Jb_Skipjail

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Jailbreak Jb_Skipjail

This map will be added to our server by tomorrow. Xerhik is having internet issues and I'm on a limited bandwidth connection for a little while due to sharing the landline with an on-call database administrator. I'll try and set it up tonight.

Okay hope all goes well with the map, I will be gone for a little bit because ill be camping but it should  be fine. If anything goes wrong or you have any questions send me a PM here or wait till im back the 21st.

omg of all the times for a new map to be added asdfghjklkjgdahkf-

Looks super good, Skippy. Glad you finally managed to pull it off! Super thrilled to play it when I get back. :D

Finally, we can get rid of minecart!!

I'm so glad that there's another Jb map being added to the rotation, it looks really amazing! Now all we need is
Chretien

ProtoGradius said:
I'm so glad that there's another Jb map being added to the rotation, it looks really amazing! Now all we need is
Chretien

Thats not even a funny joke. You are not funny.

ProtoGradius said:
Chretien

Yes

Where was all this "Chretien hype" when we were talking about removing the map before?
It was already voted on that we would remove it.

AYYY LMAO DERAILIRENO

JJCNEXT said:
Where was all this "Chretien hype" when we were talking about removing the map before?

AYYY LMAO DERAILIRENO

So I assume because at one point people wanted to remove it that means they will forever want to remove it...or implying that new people who never got the chance to play the map aren't curious to see if they like it or not? Just confirming.

Also, a few people were pro-removing have changed their minds, or at least agreed to a trial run. There is kind've a entire thread which I think you might've missed? <~<

AYYY LMAO DENIED

Chretien was too bland for me, just a square with a bunch of hallways. I also didn't like the exit thing that ends the round.

http://intoxgaming.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=38118

And I'd prefer the option of ending a round if a warden is shit instead of playing SMK, Hunger Games and trivia for two hours and watch the server slowly die. But that might just be me idk.

JJCNEXT said:

Please take all things related to Chretien over to

http://intoxgaming.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=38118

thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom