New Hale Bosses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indieana Jones

Alright, so anyone who looked in the Cave Johnson removal thread saw that people started talking about new bosses.  That thread wasn't really meant for it, so here this one is.  Basically, gameplay on Saxton Hale is getting pretty stagnant with only 5 hales, and last time we asked we got Meem who was awful.  So, once again, we come asking for another boss.  The community has stated it's a bad idea to add too many new bosses, but one or two would definitely be an improvement.  If anyone has suggestions for a boss that could be implemented, please reply to this thread.  Please try to include a link to the boss as well, and maybe when we reach a substantial amount of choices we can have another thread to vote on.

It'd be nice to see a co-op (2 Player) boss get added like the "Seeman & Seeldier combo"

It'd be nice to have a few more new hales. Of course only to an extent though, I personally enjoy Intox because of the simplicity. A few more hales would be nice though. I remember when Meem was added, basically a reskin of Saxton Hale. Some people had problems with Meem as a hale though. Some thought that it was just boring, some thought that he was hard to snipe and look at when looking at him from the side. Personally I didn't have any issue with Meem, his hitbox was massive and was impossible to miss(at least for me). Co-op hale's sound nice, though maybe some players prefer playing solo and people would probably complain when they (as a pro) get stuck with a newbie.

Lets have a reskin of the hale, everything's the same put painted with a really awful looking spraypaint and blood.

supanoobman said:
Lets have a reskin of the hale, everything's the same put painted with a really awful looking spraypaint and blood.

A reskin of hale was our last problem, and why no one liked MeeM.

Stopnswop said:
supanoobman said:

A reskin of hale was our last problem, and why no one liked MeeM.

Also you could barely see him. Never forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom