Minecraft Sale Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawn

Perhaps we should have a thread where people request things that they'd like enchanted, or things they'd like to buy. Don't put 64 dirt here, if you're going to do that, at least do something more important like 3 double chests of dirt.

Fawn's Current Buying List:

-Looting III Sword. - 40 diamonds
-Silk Touch Pick. Mine is getting low. - 50 diamonds
-Iron - 2 dia per 32
-Gold - 8 dia for a stack.

The shops in the malls are never restocked and I don't want to spend an hour buying a stack of gold with the new time limit between buying things with iConomy.

EDIT: Please put your offer in the post for the items you want.

I am willing to buy a fortune and silk touch pick for 64 diamonds. They can both be I-II. I will not pay higher for a II because 64 diamonds is all I can spare. It must full durability or at least this durability.

xXPhasemanXx said:
I am willing to buy a fortune and silk touch pick for 64 diamonds. They can both be I-II. I will not pay higher for a II because 64 diamonds is all I can spare. It must full durability or at least this durability.

Phase, got anymore TnT?

Fawn said:
Phase, got anymore TnT? Some idiot wants a ton of TnT for a 10% looting sword. Completely disproportionate.

Yes I believe I have 3 stacks left. If not i have at max 3-4 and min 2.5-3

TNT Mining is beautiful..but i have too much. On the first week McMMO was launched i allowed people to sell creeper powder to my shop..now i have heaps.

Selling -
1 iron stack
8 glass stacks
18 gold (Will be more, contact me and I'll tell you how much as it's going up everytime I go mining)
5 stacks of coal (Will also go up)
6 Lapis Lazuli
30 Bone Meal
& Gunpowder (Amount will change, contact for amount that I have)

Imperium said:
Selling -
1 iron stack
8 glass stacks
18 gold (Will be more, contact me and I'll tell you how much as it's going up everytime I go mining)
6 Lapis Lazuli
30 Bone Meal

I'll buy the iron for 4 diamonds. I'll buy the gold for 2 diamonds. Two stacks of coal for 4 diamonds

Fawn said:
Imperium said:
Selling -
1 iron stack
8 glass stacks
6 Lapis Lazuli
30 Bone Meal

I'll buy the iron for 4 diamonds. I'll buy the gold for 2 diamonds. Two stacks of coal for 4 diamonds

Sure thing. I've got around 5 stacks of coal, a full stack of gold (maybe two, haven't finished yet) and about 7 stacks of coal.

I've also got 50 gunpowder.

Just talk to Lewilawl ingame c:

Fawn said:
Still really needing that Looting II-III sword. Raising offer to 50 diamonds.

Working on it now.

Also selling bulk orders of stone. $160/64
Delivered via "/warp vault"

xXPhasemanXx said:
Would you like to work on getting me a silk touch II for 64 diamond? :eek:mg:

I would but only after I make a good pick for myself,

Fawn, I'll try to have the soward done by the weeked, between the shitty enchants I've been getting and work I never seem to have time.

Edit, Now that I'm thinking about it, I'm going to our ComicCon this weekend. Eventually I'll finish it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom