Minecraft Dustbowl anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish i could but i am not premium.But I seen one video of the gameplay of it.They did a great job on making it look exactly like the real tf2 though they might need to some how prevent players shooting over the wall before it start but It is really GOOD.

Im Up for it (building wise), not sure bout PvP, may have to sharpen archery skills

I think it would be too much to build redstone wise. We could always download the map and just import it into another world like our intoxia minigames world.

This would be amazing, but I don't know where we would start. This would take a TON of time, and is the reward worth it?

HiddenKnight suggested importing it. If this could be done easily then I would go with that option.

KronosOwnz said:
This would be amazing, but I don't know where we would start. This would take a TON of time, and is the reward worth it?

HiddenKnight suggested importing it. If this could be done easily then I would go with that option.

It could be imported in a matter of minutes. But why import this when we could just build a better one? Sure it would take a lot of time but we could always import the map until we make a much nicer one. Might as well bring in a project player can work on after the whole map reset is over :thumbs: Then again we would need players who are committed to building things like this and are good builders. I'm not a good builder :snif: As long as enough people are in for it (So not one person does it all) I'm game. :x3:

xXPhasemanXx said:
KronosOwnz said:

It could be imported in a matter of minutes. But why import this when we could just build a better one? Sure it would take a lot of time but we could always import the map until we make a much nicer one. Might as well bring in a project player can work on after the whole map reset is over :thumbs: Then again we would need players who are committed to building things like this and are good builders. I'm not a good builder :snif: As long as enough people are in for it (So not one person does it all) I'm game. :x3:

If that is the verdict, I will help in any way I can. Not gunna be on too often though. Maybe 3-4 times a week. Going through finals in college atm.

Building it ourselves would be a very tall order, importing this into our Minecraft server would be the best way to go, if rocky would allow commandblocks in the server....

Michaelding313 said:
Building it ourselves would be a very tall order, importing this into our Minecraft server would be the best way to go, if rocky would allow commandblocks in the server....

I agree it is a tall order, but think of the pride we could take in after it was done. Knowing that we started from scratch on a job that seemed tough and got through it, no matter how hard.

Michaelding313 said:
Which is why i stated we just import it until we finish our own if we have enough players to get it started.

There are quite a few other plans going on with the server move but I could import it if you guys want. Command blocks are tricking and I don't think they are even fully enabled yet in bukkit.

rockyct said:
There are quite a few other plans going on with the server move but I could import it if you guys want. Command blocks are tricking and I don't think they are even fully enabled yet in bukkit.

Could we think about getting in more games like this? I noticed we had a lot more players when we used to have the mob mini game and spleef at the same time. I'm starting to get tired of our average being stuck around 6 players.

xXPhasemanXx said:
Could we think about getting in more games like this? I noticed we had a lot more players when we used to have the mob mini game and spleef at the same time. I'm starting to get tired of our average being stuck around 6 players.

Pretty much how i feel right now.

HiddenKnight said:
xXPhasemanXx said:

I'm going to work on the games world after the survival reset, I have some plans. :creep:

Xerhik said:
HiddenKnight said:
xXPhasemanXx said:

I'm going to work on the games world after the survival reset, I have some plans. :creep:
:eek:mg:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom