Intox Missing Map Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cereal

For some reason, only on intox I am unable to download any of the custom maps that the servers run. I'm able to download the content such as trails and other custom files fine, but maps are a no go.

Reminder, this is for intox servers only, every other server I've joined doesn't give me the issue.

I've tried deleting the maps, uninstalling TF2 and steam then reinstalling and pretty much whatever else you can think of.

Does anyone have any solutions in mind? Or a map pack of Deathrun, VSH, Surf, Jailbreak, Zombie Mod, and the Nintendo Maps?

Thanks, I'd appreciate it.

Try allowing only map files in the Options >Multiplayer tab if you think you already have all of the other custom files

6f4e29cb92c5a715d39cb6f1eaf1407c.png

Celach said:
Try allowing only map files in the Options >Multiplayer tab if you think you already have all of the other custom files

I don't think this is the issue since he says he can download custom files from other servers (which he would not be able to if this option was not configured correctly). I can vouch for this guy's issue since I and Marf from deathrun have experienced it as well; I recently did a reset on my laptop and I've had to redownload a bunch of maps manually since I couldn't download them from intox.

I wrote a small script about a month ago to automatically download all of the maps, after which I uploaded them to Google Drive. OP, find the map you want here: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B4mn0nFlzGTDQkxfY1ppYklvZjg&usp=drive_web#list and try downloading it that way. Some of the maps that were recently added are not on there (new jailbreak maps); I'll have to get around to adding them sometime when I'm less busy.

.bz2 files are zipped files so you'll need a program like 7zip or WinRAR to open them. Open the file up with one of those then just drag the map file (ending in .bsp) to your tf/maps folder and you should be good to go.

Oh jesus fucking christ praise the fucking gods you have given me so much help.

Tbh as long as I have a source to custom dl the maps manually I dont care about the download issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom