[Denied] {ACRO} Reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Caber

In-Game Name: {ACRO} Reflex

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:74405861

When and where the ban took place: Dodgeball no clue what day since it was a while ago

Why I think I was banned: auto reflect

Why I should be unbanned: I admit, i was hacking, i believe it was around 2-3 years ago when i got banned (again, no clue when it was, just a guess) and i thought hacking was the best thing since little me saw max box doing it and i was like "WOW! THAT LOOKS FUN! :D" I now look back at how stupid i was and im very sorry. Since then i have been completely clean and ive gotten into playing ugc as soldier in silver/gold (silver hl, gold 4s), my one weakness is airshots though and if i remember correctly, super smash bros was good for practicing airshots / prediction. TL:DR: i was hacking, ive come clean for multiple years, ive matured a lot and feel ashamed of my actions

Additional Information: I know the same day (like 3 minutes later) after i was banned i made an appeal acting like i wasnt hacking, again, i was an idiot, wasnt thinking "wow, this is my only appeal, better not lie" and just lied completely in it. Sorry if reading this was a waste of your time, have a nice day/night!

Thank you for submitting your appeal, but like Magnify told you in the last one, we do not ever unban hackers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom