WHOA!!!! No WAY!! (Another BIG winner ITT!!! (AMA))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sass

I've done it again!!   What do you think i should do with my winnings?  This is also an AMA

n80WLWG.jpg

Bonus picture of my dog, Julian
izqtyyv.jpg

Tomo said:
how do u rig lottery????

I do not rig the lottery, i actually got super lucky this time.  the lady behind the counter gave me tickets i did not ask for lol
I've shared my tip for scratch tickets before but i will list them again

• Don't get addicted to gambling (this one is very important)
  • Purchase multiple of the same ticket off of the same roll (in my case; i buy 4 of the same 5 dollar tickets)
  • When you have a little extra disposable income go and spend a little money to make a little money

If there is interest maybe i'll share my *~*~KeNo~*~* tips sometime

Fiesta said:
so how much did you win and can you give me pizza pls

$$100 dollars and ok post or PM me your address and i will purchase u a pizza.  going to the big game tonight so i cant buy u a pie tonight sry 

Sass said:
Fiesta said:
so how much did you win and can you give me pizza pls

$$100 dollars and ok post or PM me your address and i will purchase u a pizza.  going to the big game tonight so i cant buy u a pie tonight sry 

im about to go to work but ill hook u up with my address tomorrow mornin

Celach said:
buy 20 more

i won't be buying 20 but i will be purchasing another 4 more 5 dollar tickets when i buy myself some beer and some cheap wine  tonight after work (Shout out to parasynapsis for giving me the idea to drink cheap wine tonight 

Sass said:
Celach said:
buy 20 more

i won't be buying 20 but i will be purchasing another 4 more 5 dollar tickets when i buy myself some beer and some cheap wine  tonight after work (Shout out to parasynapsis for giving me the idea to drink cheap wine tonight 

:beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom