Username Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toasty: Because someone called me toasty one time while playing games online.
McDanolds: Steam Friends made mcdonalds jokes concerning me, so I just added it in.

So yeah, courtesy of me frens.

Tbh

I was playing this flash game called dad n me on newgrounds as a young kid when it came out because I used to idolize the site and still do and the final boss in that game was the niggerest of the cybernigs because he was this gangsta black guy called sunchips and it took me mad long to kill this nigga because he kept shooting me and throwing bikes in my fucking face and then years passed and I got some modded half life 2 game called zombie panic source because it had zombies and shit in it so I had to download steam and I thought of sunchips after an hour of thinking of a name then a week later I finally tried my first bag of sunchips garden salsa when I low key took quarters from my moms laundry money to try it out and it tasted mad good so the name just stuck

Sunchips said:
Tbh

I was playing this flash game called dad n me on newgrounds as a young kid when it came out because I used to idolize the site and still do and the final boss in that game was the niggerest of the cybernigs because he was this gangsta black guy called sunchips and it took me mad long to kill this nigga because he kept shooting me and throwing bikes in my fucking face and then years passed and I got some modded half life 2 game called zombie panic source because it had zombies and shit in it so I had to download steam and I thought of sunchips after an hour of thinking of a name then a week later I finally tried my first bag of sunchips garden salsa when I low key took quarters from my moms laundry money to try it out and it tasted mad good so the name just stuck

Punctuation is a thing, you niggerest of the cybernigs.

Sunchips said:
Tbh

same

I made my sick profile picture as a joke a while back, and then I changed my name to a crude misspelling of the name "Marth" and went on deathun. Eventually I was only known by this name so it kinda stuck with me whether I wanted it to or not.

character from Shogo: Mobile Armor Division, except it's apparently spelled "cothineal" not "cathineal" even though all the English voice crew pronounce it like it's an A and not an O, so I've used "cathineal" forever which people always assume is something like "Cathi Neal" or something, no idea, but I'm always assumed to be a woman and always shortened to "cath" so, DAS HOW I ROLL NOW NINJA.

Played with a woman named hcuk,

ended up with
>lcuk
>>pcuk
>>>fcuk

Emo kid - Dark Manifesto
Less emo - Manifest
Everybody then just called me Mani

so i was making a x box 360 online account and spent ages trying to come up with a name and my favourite animal was a fox so my brother said morganthefox so ya that was my name i then used it on steam and joined jail break cause i'm a feg and everyone just called me morgan so i change it to morgan  :datass:

Tyler said:
It was bestowed upon me from birth.
My steam alias is usually either 'y' or 'Norf'. y has pretty much no origin, I just liked the single char and irritating people trying to communicate with voice, and Norf came from a Vince Staples song. I just thought Norf sounded funny.

norf is a funny name ^.^  have you heard the song by vince called blue seude? :awesome:

as for my name, it was w1 for the longest time, i just was going for originality, over the years ive used the names haze & toke'n.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom