United Kingdom Referendum 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizz

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36602702

[font=Helmet, Freesans, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Voting is taking place in a historic referendum on whether the UK should remain a member of the European Union or leave.[/font]

[font=Helmet, Freesans, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]A record 46,499,537 people are entitled to take part, according to provisional figures from the Electoral Commission.[/font]
[font=Helmet, Freesans, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Polling stations will close at 22:00 BST with counting throughout the night.[/font]
[font=Helmet, Freesans, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]It is only the third nationwide referendum in UK history and comes after a four-month battle for votes between the Leave and Remain campaigns.[/font]
[font=Helmet, Freesans, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]In common with other broadcasters, the BBC is limited in what it can report while polls are open but you can follow the results as they come in across the BBC after polls close on Thursday evening.[/font]

[font=Helmet, Freesans, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The referendum ballot paper asks the following question: "Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the European Union or leave the European Union?"[/font]
[font=Helmet, Freesans, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Whichever side gets more than half of all votes cast is considered to have won.[/font]
[font=Helmet, Freesans, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The weather forecast for polling day is mixed.[/font]
[font=Helmet, Freesans, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]There have been [font=Helmet, Freesans, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]thunderstorms in London and south-east England[/font] which caused flooding overnight.[/font]
[font=Helmet, Freesans, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Kingston upon Thames Council in south west London [font=Helmet, Freesans, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]has moved[/font] two polling stations after they were inundated with water.[/font]
Votes are coming to a close and it seems to be more in favor for leaving the European Union. Most of you already know about this. I'd like to know what you think about this and what your views are.
Chart:
Blue = Leave
Yellow = Stay
250px-United_Kingdom_EU_referendum_2016_area_results.svg.png

More leave votes in Northern England and Wales
More stay votes in Scotland, Northern Ireland, and Middle England

Shiro said:
Asian and American markets are going down the crapper due to the referendum.
GG UK.

I already replied to you in shoutbox but this vote wasn't won because of the economy. We were warned for a few good years about the uncertainty a leave vote would create, it didn't stop over 17 million people voting to leave. It was won mainly because of issues people have with immigration.

Also fuck you George Osborne, I can't wait for that slimy fuck to go. Bring in the Boris as Prime Minister.

lol'd

edit: white guilt is real guys let jerome into your bedroom

https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/table/PST045215/00

77.1 causing 57

13.3 causing 27

Nice.

Hawf Wit said:
PRAY FOR SCOTTISH INDIPENDENCE.
Why people voted this through I'll never know.
This is bad news. Gutted by the results

Boris is gonna deny you a second referendum. Sorry pal. You guys had your chance.

magnify said:
Hawf Wit said:

Boris is gonna deny you a second referendum. Sorry pal. You guys had your chance.

Isn't it pretty much fiscally impossible for Scotland to gain independence? Like the EU would make it hard for them to join due to their financial situation?

Sacredavenger22 said:
magnify said:
Hawf Wit said:

Isn't it pretty much fiscally impossible for Scotland to gain independence? Like the EU would make it hard for them to join due to their financial situation?

I mean, they're the 12th largest economy in the EU and hold the largest oil resources out of any EU member.

I hope all of England and Wales are turned into third world shitholes. I hope we see tons of English and Welsh lining up in the streets for water and bread. I hope Scotland gets another vote. I hope Ireland lures in all the UK financial institutions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom