[Denied] Unban?

Status
Not open for further replies.

duckerino

oi so what happened was

it was my first time playing on that smashfortress server, pretty cool concept and i liked it a lot. I eventually was banned, but permabanned, and im not sure why.

what i did: i was sorta acting like i had a shitty headset and put the mic in my mouth, sounding like just "mgsadmjsdmna." sort of like the pyro, if you will.
anyway when i was knocked off or died i did a short scream.

keep in mind, this is my first time playing on an intox server at all and i was having fun with my friends. everyone in the server was cracking up and i was enjoying making them laugh.

then.. i got a mute. this mute was understandable, i shouldnt be doing little screams in the mic for fun. the rest of the server, which, DID NOT include me (i was muted), boycotted to unmute me. i eventually got the unmute and yes, it was a warning so i shouldnt have done it again, but i did.

it was a bad mistake, to say the least.

why i should be unbanned: but next thing you know, im permanently banned like i just made everyones eardrums fucking burst?
i dont understand, acting like the mic i own is shitty and some 9 year old brony lover in my mic after 1 mute is a "permanent ban"

this was my FIRST TIME on this damn smashfortress server, as well as intox itself.
i was really facinated with the game and loved making people laugh but then doing it like
1 more time after a mute
is a permaban?

all i ask is for you guys to unban me, the minimum ban for that should've at LEAST been 30 mins - 2 hours. not permanent.
you can ask "Volume" (i think he plays on that smashfortress server). he then friended me and told me how the situation was bs.

anyway, thanks for reading and i hope i get an unban.

oh and this happened on the 29th of august, 2017. sometime in the evening after 5pm.

ingame name: duck

just duck

k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom