,.TsuNaMi.,[P.S.U]

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsunami

I have been playing on Your intox. server for quite some time now.. I was hoping to join your clan. But first let me tell you something about me. I am a die hard gamer having a level 70 in WoW "world of warcraft" and recently got into css "counter-strike source" I am ranked 33/583 on you server currently and have a kd of 1.43 currently. my specialty is skilled surf maps. My weapon of choice would have to be a M3 "pump shotgun". Thank you very much for your time.

stevo said:
I'm constantly amazed at how hypocritical Maj is.

I asked maj why he hated me and he said "stop being like a women" that statement seems sexest to me.

Maj is gay, so he's not being sexest. Also, how does he bitch alot?

I'm not saying you do, I'm just asking Maj as to why *he* thinks you do. I want to get this straight.

I've had to mute him before for constantly complaining about maps and spamming rtv. Though lately haven’t witnessed any of this.

Maj._Skillz said:
I've had to mute him before for constantly complaining about maps and spamming rtv. Though lately haven’t witnessed any of this.

All i can recall is being muted once so i would think that would only be "a" bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom